Cheating wife at Krogers

Hey bro, originally I am from Cleveland heights, Ohio. Fuck plenty of white women, dude, now I am in lawrenceville, GA 45 min north of Atlanta, and I am meeting plenty of white women. I noticed down here, they are a little more discreet with checking bro out, but if you make it clear, that you are interest and noticed them back with a smile and a half way decent conversation, bro they are more freakier than the northern white women, and I love them all day long.
Bro that part of Ga is smoking with hotties. Met a couple there I was her first. Man her and I hit it off like two wild animals. Think her hubby got a lil jealous and broke it up after I nutted in her a few times.

Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.
Wish my wife would cheat and go to a Superior Blackman for sexual satisfaction

Back