Cheating wife at Krogers

I think he's asking if the Women are getting payback on their husband's for fucking around and cheating...

The answer is... Usually either payback or just boredom and being horny af, because she's not getting fucked good at home :sex:.

That wasn't even a loaded question?? :unsure:
He simply asked what you meant by payback.
There isn't a loaded gun involved Because 99% of society isn't HOMICIDAL 😅
Cheating happens all the time, bruh. Both men and women.

First of all, cheating doesn't destroy marriages... BAD MARRIAGES destroy marriages.

A Cheating wife is usually just looking for Fun on the side. (I've had more than my share)
Unlike Men, who are more spur of the moment... women process decisions over time. Most attractive women get hit on a daily basis doing mundane *******, like pumping gas lol

I'll bet money she had this in her mind for a while. Maybe even months if not a year.
@Thommslick just happened to be the guy who picked up on her signals. If it wasn't him, she would have eventually cheated with someone.

It sounds like YOU'RE the hypocrite here, assuming way too much :rolleyes:
Lol, 😂

Honestly I wish more black men would come up to me like this because a lot of women like me are too shy or nervous to make the first move or to even make eye contact. If a hot black guy came up to me like this at a store, I’d soon be on my knees too! 👸🏽🤴🏿🍆💦😋😘😈
Reality, thank you beautiful.

That ******* don't happen in Ohio tried two weeks in a row !
How about this, I know it's cold right now but wear a spade necklace, or some jewelry. But if you are really bold, get a an anklet, or necklace saying I love I ♥ BBC. If those brothers up there in Sandusky doesn't pick up on that, it gots to be something in the water or just really slow. Lol

How about this, I know it's cold right now but wear a spade necklace, or some jewelry. But if you are really bold, get a an anklet, or necklace saying I love I ♥ BBC. If those brothers up there in Sandusky doesn't pick up on that, it gots to be something in the water or just really slow. Lol
Best thread of the day!

Hey guys, this thread has made my day. Usually B2W is full of skeezers, dick seekers, and weirdos... but I truly appreciate this story by the good brother, the retorts, and the good folks (bad brothas-get this woman some bbc) of Sandusky, Ohio....
Blessings and make sure you all tell someone you love then

Honestly I wish more black men would come up to me like this because a lot of women like me are too shy or nervous to make the first move or to even make eye contact. If a hot black guy came up to me like this at a store, I’d soon be on my knees too! 👸🏽🤴🏿🍆💦😋😘😈
Siamese Dream, baby look here, with your sexy self. I get it, the shy type. Just start talking to black men, when you get an opportunity. For example, if you are in a long line waiting to get checked out, you have something in common, the freaking wait but this an opportunity for you to have some small talk. This will help, the more you do it, the easier it becomes. On the other hand, if you want the process to speed up. Baby, let the queen of spades jewelry talk for you. Don't worry about what you think people think, when wearing it. If so, be discrete but let be seen, when you see a brother you want to attract. Necklace, anklet, my favorite are the wrist jewelry because you can show it very easily by rubbing your hair. And take your time rubbing your hair, slowly. Lastly, used black or a darker finger nail polish on your wedding ring finger. Besides putting out vides and reading lustful body language and subtle hints, I do look for these things too. Keep us posted

Hey guys, this thread has made my day. Usually B2W is full of skeezers, dick seekers, and weirdos... but I truly appreciate this story by the good brother, the retorts, and the good folks (bad brothas-get this woman some bbc) of Sandusky, Ohio....
Blessings and make sure you all tell someone you love then
Very true

Cedar point, the amusement park. I used to work when I was 18. It was a lot of amusement for me. Plenty of snow bunnies visiting and staying on the camp grounds. Enough said about that. Lol

This is the best thread. For some reason I just think of Sandusky, Ohio and Kroger’s and cannot stop laughing. I need a break.
Forget that, I start laughing when I pass by any Kroger now. Matter of fact, I have been twice since this thread, lo lolol. But maybe I need to go during the day.

Look I got the answer to this whole thread dilemna. All we need is an iPhone video featuring @MagicMikeATX and either a random woman or a close friend of his at a Target or Kroger that will show ladies how to nonverbally or physically communicate their interests and for brothas how to respond. Then how to move forward “beyond the shopping cart”

Back