Chastity or Self Restraint?

Jakecuckuk

Male
From
UK
Any BBC's or hot wifes have a view on how the Cuck should be controlled. One thought is a chastity device with the keyholder either being his wife or her bull. The other thought is that he is allowed to watch whilst getting hard, but not allowed to touch himself. Would the humiliation (in our case!) of hubbys smaller erect cock being exposed outweigh the control element of chastity? Any views?

Any BBC's or hot wifes have a view on how the Cuck should be controlled. One thought is a chastity device with the keyholder either being his wife or her bull. The other thought is that he is allowed to watch whilst getting hard, but not allowed to touch himself. Would the humiliation (in our case!) of hubbys smaller erect cock being exposed outweigh the control element of chastity? Any views?
We love to see him hard during our play. He has cum without touching it.

Personally, I always liked being put through a term of being caged and teased for weeks, even months, till I felt like I would burst. Then having to cum in some humiliating way in front of them. On several occasions I came while in my cage, much to her delight.
Not that what I liked was even relevant. Luckily it just worked out that way.

Never have been in a chasity. But my wife did buy me one recently.
I prefer self restraint. I have cummed hands free before much to the others amusement.

If you are serious about controlling the orgasm then he should be in chastity. One of my more dominant bf's made sure hub was in chastity for a long time, and if he wanted to jerk off, he had to do it with my bf's cock in his mouth. Rather than act as a deterrent, hubby started to enjoy sucking cock as it was when he could cum. Without chastity hubby can only last a few days without jerking off, even though he knows he has to tell me and he will be punished.

A chastity device is the only thing that works in terms of stopping me from masturbating. Before my wife put a chastity device on me, I would masturbate sneakily in the bathroom, the shower or the car. I'm ashamed to admit that, but it's just the way I am.

I wear a silicone device that is perfectly comfortable and safe. It stops me from disobeying my darling wife and it makes her and her Black lovers even more empowered.

For every 100 orgasms that she has, she removes my chastity device and allows me to have 1 orgasm.

If you are serious about controlling the orgasm then he should be in chastity. One of my more dominant bf's made sure hub was in chastity for a long time, and if he wanted to jerk off, he had to do it with my bf's cock in his mouth. Rather than act as a deterrent, hubby started to enjoy sucking cock as it was when he could cum. Without chastity hubby can only last a few days without jerking off, even though he knows he has to tell me and he will be punished.

Excellent post.

A chastity device is the best way to get a whiteboy to abstain.

re: Chastity or Self Restraint

A chastity device is the only thing that works in terms of stopping me from masturbating.
...You could always purchase yourself a prostate stimulator ... works very good at causing an orgasm ... better than a handjob, actually. You should try it.
...But if I'm nice enough to agree to my wife screwing other people, then she damn well will screw me and ACT like she likes it, or it is D-I-V-O-R-C-E time. Life is short and not repeatable ... I'm not going celibate to give her more enjoyment than what she's getting screwing other people. There's simply too much available pussy on the market to abstain from enjoying sex just to create a bigger thrill for HER......gif_penisvagina-sex.gif

Last edited:
I think the device sounds sexy but really isn’t necessary unless you’re trying to keep him from jerking off. My fiancée and I are on the hunt for a local she can fuck and possibly invite over for a weekend. I’ve imagined it both ways. I’d be locked up and although they may get dressed I remain naked the entire time. We’d end up eating dinner or watching a movie and I’d be ****** to relax with them naked while they can plainly see my locked up penis.

It sounds fun but isn’t all that necessary. I also imagine the same scenario where I am left open. We’d all relax on the couch and my smaller cock will get hard. They’ll see that and be able to tease me. Maybe I’ll become horny and have to jerk off. They’ll just sit back and giggle because all weekend when they want to fuck they do so while I follow them around and jerk off watching or thinking about the load he left in her pussy two hours ago.

I was jacking off way too much, so I requested my Mistress lock me up, which she did. Now I only cum 6 times a year, and I've had my last fuck ever 10 months ago.

For me, a device was the best way to go.

Same for me, I get too cum once every 8 weeks now and will have my last for 2017 on the 1st November.

No pussy in just over 4 years now. Chastity last 24 months.

When I got into this lifestyle it was all about the good sex....then I started enjoying being dominated....then seeing my husband submit....maybe chastity is the next step? He definitely masturbates too much lol.

Back