Chastity or Self Restraint?

Never actually posted here before as we are both kind of "reserved" in public. We are both in our mid 30's. We chatted about this fantasy for a long while, always swaying back and forth depending on mood. I guess for us it wasn't a "guy thing" that only I was pushing. It turned her on something chronic. When we decided about 9 months back to try it, she said she would if we both "read up" on the subject. Love the teasing aspect so we agreed when we were ready to try self restraint for me as I'm horny by nature. I'm physically a big guy and quite a bit larger than average. I think the teasing is what she likes, especially if she's getting nailed and I know I cannot. Self restraint was the start around 4 months back. Now after several hookups (with any larger guys, no specific background or race) she likes the fact that I m bursting at the seams. Cage is now in pilot, when at the start it was off the table. Im early into this and its making me nuts. Its all i can do to get to the gym to woek off the tension. Question is, does the frustration wear off at all, even a little bcos it's driving me nuts & am not sure I can survive it. She gets soaked knowing I'm at work, locked up, sending me audio of her using a dildo, a small one, the n telling me she needs more, moving to a 9 inch one. Does it get easier? My woman is properly sexy and she knows It!!

I may have a small penis but I have large ball's , any suggestions for a chastity to cater for guy's like me ?
That is interesting. I have the same problem
I've also got the small dick/large balls, too. My cage has an issue with having too much space between the two rings because the one for my dick is so small. It allows my balls to slip out once in a while which is painful as hell when they squeeze through. I need to modify it to keep them in where they belong, so I can wear it longer and more often. It's especially bad in cold weather.

Back