Hi I'm new here

Long story short, I'm a very happy person. My wife has our modem set up to see my activities and I love her being in control. I'm not allowed to looks at, mention, touch or get near pussy. I'm 24/7 chastity and get pegged daily or 4-5 times per week. I've never truly enjoyed vagina, I actually worship women but have no desire for pussy at all and my wife is my soul mate. I haven't seen her vagina in 7 years and she does not allow me to. I am the happiest guy on earth. My penis is a clitty now from years of progressive chastity and regular ball busting and testicle squeezing has rendered me completely impotent. My penis was quite large but is no longer functional and tiny. Its so great to be in a community where this is discussed as we thought we were the only ones!

Long story short, I'm a very happy person. My wife has our modem set up to see my activities and I love her being in control. I'm not allowed to looks at, mention, touch or get near pussy. I'm 24/7 chastity and get pegged daily or 4-5 times per week. I've never truly enjoyed vagina, I actually worship women but have no desire for pussy at all and my wife is my soul mate. I haven't seen her vagina in 7 years and she does not allow me to. I am the happiest guy on earth. My penis is a clitty now from years of progressive chastity and regular ball busting and testicle squeezing has rendered me completely impotent. My penis was quite large but is no longer functional and tiny. Its so great to be in a community where this is discussed as we thought we were the only ones!
Welcome to our cuckold community you'll soon find very cool cucks and different styles of cuckolds, myself I am 62y sisicuckold micro pepe 2inches I and others refer to it as a sisi clit ,as it's uncut has a hood and completely impotent for 20y

I'm looking forward to your future posts , have fun and again Welcome to this exciting community 😀

Back