Catching feelings and jealousy

its all kool but what I m not kool with os leaving your hisband for d I ck. Thats shallow. Then k I ds gotta live in a broken home so momma can fulfill her canal fantasy. This should be a responsible lifestyle not borne out of lust like a beast
if a wife with chil .dre .n tells me shes leaving her husband for me ill put the brakes on. You are not about to ruin their lives just so u can come with me. Theres more to life than sex. You can see me on the side and maintain your k I ds safety and provision fROM their *******. I m not about to stop taking care of my chil Dre n so I can care for yours . No way

I dont understand what the problem is? Just because you have feelings does that mean you have to be together 24/7? 8hrs of the day you sleep, 8hrs u work. Another 2 is wasted on stuff to help you do the first 2 things. So really ur jealous over 6hrs of every day when u can have her to yourself (not including weekends). You become faithful to her, she becomes faithful to you and doms her hubby so he becomes the third and you make a living arrangement with each other like a judge awards a divorced dad visitation. 2 weekends every 30 days and 2 weekdays, dont have to be back to back, on the weeks without the weekend stay.

I dont understand what the problem is? Just because you have feelings does that mean you have to be together 24/7? 8hrs of the day you *******, 8hrs u work. Another 2 is wasted on stuff to help you do the first 2 things. So really ur jealous over 6hrs of every day when u can have her to yourself (not including weekends). You become faithful to her, she becomes faithful to you and doms her hubby so he becomes the third and you make a living arrangement with each other like a judge awards a divorced dad visitation. 2 weekends every 30 days and 2 weekdays, dont have to be back to back, on the weeks without the weekend stay.
Why cant I say the word sl eep ??

We had to work through this with one of her bulls. It was a very challenging and dark time.

when it’s real, it can feel very isolating and just fucking horrible. It reminded me of being in a cult.

Some feelings are natural, letting some dominant black bull use and take (and for us) come inside your wife in front of you not expecting them to develop some feelings isn’t being fair to what you asked or agreed to with your wife.

Plus when your wife isn’t pretending or playing a part I can assure you it’s so much more intense and the rush you feel seems like the top of your head will blow off.

To me catching feelings means someone has simply lost focus as to why we are all here in the lifestyle having recreational sexual fun. I don't necessarily think it's as a bad thing but I do see it as something that if not checked or addressed quickly it could become a bad thing. To me a married woman's love is not for me to take. It can be offered but it is up to me to be the responsible party to do the right thing and say "I am honored and totally flattered but I cannot accept something so sacred that is not meant for me to have"! I equate accepting a married woman's love to accepting stolen property.
This is money.

We're non-monogamous, so I have the advantage that of I catch feelings, that's ok. I am free to have a full blown relationship with anyone I want. 🥰
Are you married ? If so, what is the purpose of it if you are free to have a full blown relationship with anyone ?

Are you married ? If so, what is the purpose of it if you are free to have a full blown relationship with anyone ?
We are not, we have been dating for 9 years and live together though. The purpose is because we recognize that humans aren't meant to be monogamous and that we are fully capable of loving more than one person. Also, we each have needs that the other person isn't capable of fulfilling. 😊

Hey all, now this is actually a multi-question thread, so forgive me for that, I did not feel like posting more than once. So, I know, at least I hope no one gets into this with the plan to break up any homes/relationships. However, things happen, feelings get in the mix and you find yourself wrestling with emotions. Here are my questions:
If or when you realize you are catching feelings, and this goes both ways, what do you do? Do you give in to it, or do you stop meeting up and allow it to fade? On the other hand, now that you are emotionally invested, if or when you see your bull/hotwife with someone else whether it is their significant other or someone else, do you get jealous?
So there is no confusion, the situation can mean a bull that is in a committed relationship but is in the lifestyle. So let's say he is out with his lady, and the hotwife that is catching feelings sees him, that is where I going with this thread. And, vice versa, the bull is catching feelings, and now he is jealous if the hotwife is out with other bulls, etc. Does either of you come clean to your significant other that you now have feelings for bull/hotwife? If there are any in here that is the significant other and experience what I am referring to, please share. By the way, are there any bulls in here in committed relations, and are you sneaking or it is known to your lady? What I am also curious about is if any bull in here is in a non-interracial relationship.

This is a really good and powerful question to let simmer in my mind for a bit since i've been in a interracial relationship 2 years ago but it didn't last long.

When it comes to your question, it's good to be mindful of our emotions if we do catch feelings for someone even if they're in a serious relationship and be open to have healthy conversations about our boundaries and limits to lay it all on the table.

I understand that it can be pernicious to destroy a healthy relationship if someone is sneaking behind someone's back or someone's jealous of their partner for seeing someone else.

I hope my advice was helpful, if it wasn't then i understand and many blessings to you.

I am planning to get into similar kind of arrangement for my wife but I am being upfront about my expectations about keeping my marriage intact, no matter what. My wife is pretty much a naive but I am trying to get into an long term exclusive and committed arrangement with a reasonable black bull. Although, reading this made me uncomfortable about this kind of relationship. I don’t know if there is any way that I can ring fence my marriage, at least legally. Rest I am absolutely open for them to get involved emotionally.
Let's talk if you like young sir.

I'm about to enter into an interracial relationship, and I hope to develop the real deal.
I've been single all of my life, and I've been celibate for so long, because I have to honor other people's marriage vows, -even if they choose not to.
I will not share my, "bunny" with anyone, and she's all in with that, because I want to avoid the drama to which you're alluding.
Otherwise, I'm simply an ol' school romantic.
I registered on this site, because I enjoy much of the content, and cannot find it elsewhere.

In the final analysis, there is no way for me to qualify, or quantify the opportunities that I may have missed by not hooking-up with married women.
On the other hand, one can just imagine how much trouble, drama, and potential harm I've avoided by waiting until I was able to find my one and only lady companion.

27 OCTOBER, 2021 UPDATE:
It turns out that I won't be entering into a relationship with her after all.
I'm still in the market, and my views about how I want my relationship to unfold has not changed.

Great to hear you are a man of principles and live by them.
Hopefully, you are open to joining a consensual married couple.
(as opposed to simply cheating with the wife) You
would be surprised how it is far more than just sex,
and neither you or the (my) wife would be cheating.

Great to hear you are a man of principles and live by them.
Hopefully, you are open to joining a consensual married couple.
(as opposed to simply cheating with the wife) You
would be surprised how it is far more than just sex,
and neither you or the (my) wife would be cheating.
If you don't mind, what does she look like?

Back