Catching feelings and jealousy

My wife developed strong feelings for one of her black boyfriends. Her feelings grew even stronger when he knocked her up. She even moved in with him for a few months during her pregnancy. The relationship fell apart after she miscarried in the 5th month. She moved out and returned home to me.

don’t want to sound insensitive but when will women learn that BBC bulls aren’t really interested in you but interested in your available pussy and openness to let them dominate you. Don’t confuse love to fuck with love. Love involves making sacrifices - bulls ain’t trying to sacrifice for your wives.

Hey what's up how are you doing a sexy blk male married from SC very private and discreet here 6'3" 255 wife does not know so we're are you located let's talk about it

Once a husband agrees to being the cuckold, he should take a backseat in the relationship and be happy the hotwife stays with him. The cuckold is not to be in control any longer.. you get what you get & you don't throw a fit 👍

Personality I find it exciting knowing that sexy hotwife of yours could so easily be snatched away from you by a capable man, and if it happens it would be your own fault. EXCITING!!

I am planning to get into similar kind of arrangement for my wife but I am being upfront about my expectations about keeping my marriage intact, no matter what. My wife is pretty much a naive but I am trying to get into an long term exclusive and committed arrangement with a reasonable black bull. Although, reading this made me uncomfortable about this kind of relationship. I don’t know if there is any way that I can ring fence my marriage, at least legally. Rest I am absolutely open for them to get involved emotionally.
Please be careful in letting your wife take a black lover. The intensity and passion of such a relationship may go far beyond your ability to contain. A woman who gives a man access to her inner self may be unable to control her personal emotions. My wife cheated on me with her black lover, but after I found out I did everything that I could to salvage our marriage. But the power of their bonding was too great to overcome. Good luck.

I think feelings just come with the territory. I mean if you're around anyone for a lengthy period of time you're bound to have some feelings for them. I think when they start getting into jealousy and such it's time to step back and remind yourself what you're in it for or what the basis of the relationship is. Obviously a lot of times it is about having sexual fun but other times you are looking for that deeper connection so it can be a good thing.

Me and my gf have been in an open relationship for 3 years now and she has started sleeping with a black guy and we all get along great. I do tease her and call him her bf and if she does get feelings for him I’m ok because I know she is not going to leave me. Me and him have had a short conversation about him dating her in a long term relationship and we are all ok with it

I think feelings just come with the territory. I mean if you're around anyone for a lengthy period of time you're bound to have some feelings for them. I think when they start getting into jealousy and such it's time to step back and remind yourself what you're in it for or what the basis of the relationship is. Obviously a lot of times it is about having sexual fun but other times you are looking for that deeper connection so it can be a good thing.
...Like she said:.....'it cums with the territory'......so COPE with it.....o_O

Was
i always thought my wife needed a connection. then, because of other circumstances, i placed a couple of ads. on various sites. lots of responses.

vetted one guy, introduced them & she fucked him within 20 minutes of him entering the appt. Go figure.
Was it as hot as you imagined it would be?

We are very clear with everyone we meet, we are not looking for a relationship. It is no strings attached sex and nothing more. We agreed that the moment anything more than a casual friendship starts to develop we cut off all communication.

If someone starts to get too possessive or starts asking personal questions, they get cut off. Our marriage is number one.

We are very clear with everyone we meet, we are not looking for a relationship. It is no strings attached sex and nothing more. We agreed that the moment anything more than a casual friendship starts to develop we cut off all communication.

If someone starts to get too possessive or starts asking personal questions, they get cut off. Our marriage is number one.
That’s probably best. The Hotwife probably really gets addicted to cumming on the BBC.

Feelings can be a total pain in the butt. Going from only the point where I have been in this lifestyle with my husband I have caught feelings for two men other than him. The first man was from before I knew my husband and him and I had been on and off. There are long time feelings there but I kind of have to remind myself I am with my husband on that one.

The second one was a man my husband introduced me to and we get along great. We love talking and spending time together. There have been quite a few times I have caught feelings for this man and sometimes are harder then others. With this man I have to remind myself that we are together for fun and not for something more. Sometimes I have taken a step back and not texted as often and kind of focused my attention elsewhere for a bit to calm things down.

Feelings happen. Unless you are all about one night stands and then never seeing each other again they are going to happen. Everyone develops feelings for other people and sometimes they run deep. Now none of these feelings have been to the point where I have wanted to leave my husband but maybe I wouldn't mind having a couple of them lol.
I am afraid this will happen to me.

What the french? Where my FWB like you lol? Speaking of FWB, did the meaning for that change? Last I check, it meant we hang out and do friends *******, and the fucking was the benefits. But lately the women that come at me saying they want FWB, but they want their bills paid and *******. I'm like gtfo with that bullshit. You might as well be a *******.
I’m sorry I don’t know what FWB is. I seem to be able to ask you these questions and you are always kind.
I may not be a very good Ho, still new and you know how I love to write very long messages but I have chatted with some lovely men on the site, as well as women, and some not so lovely. As far as catching feelings, I suppose each case is unique as people are unique.
As far as money is concerned , never a borrower or lender be , Wm Shakespeare. Or as I believe, aren’t we all mature adults, not ATM machines. There is a name for selling sex, *******,

Once a husband agrees to being the cuckold, he should take a backseat in the relationship and be happy the hotwife stays with him. The cuckold is not to be in control any longer.. you get what you get & you don't throw a fit 👍

Personality I find it exciting knowing that sexy hotwife of yours could so easily be snatched away from you by a capable man, and if it happens it would be your own fault. EXCITING!!
You don’t throw a tantrum that a chef in a restaurant is better at cooking or that a master in a car service knows how to fix a car better than you, you need to perceive your wife’s lovers as deliverers of certain services and rejoice if the services are rendered well, which means don’t forget to thank and tip

I think it would be odd WITHOUT feelings. We were in a three way relationship and the things he did to her body and mind - feelings were inevitable

plus - it’s way hotter to watch two people have sex who have feelings for each other.
The kissing, the passion

I have watched my wife sucking THE MAN not just the cock.

same as the previous comment.
my wife LOVES a certain actor,
She LOVES her favourite singers,
She LOVES the chef in a certain restaurant

because they give her pleasure in ways which I can’t.
I can’t be the sole provider of all of her pleasure and happy Ness.

sex is the same.
there are men who can provide her with better sexual feelings and experiences than me.
i fully expect her to have feelings for them because of what they do to her.

Back