Votes: 48 9.1%
  • Maybe on occasion

Votes: 107 20.3%
  • Let’s play together

Votes: 42 8.0%
  • As often as she can!

Votes: 329 62.5%

• Total voters
she has some regulars at each but also will find new guys for her. I was talking to one guy she works with who said she is known as the conference bike, as everyone has ridden her
great . was it a turn on for you to hear that ? sure you were proud of her

Sex should be consensual between the white woman and the black man. I personally do not think the white boy should have any say or veto power over this. The white boy is going to be a beta and probably effeminate person compared to the black man. He will be happier if he is in a support role. The white boy should not enter into decisions regarding sex. That should be reserved for the primary relationship. At least that is my opinion.

Sex should be consensual between the white woman and the black man. I personally do not think the white boy should have any say or veto power over this. The white boy is going to be a beta and probably effeminate person compared to the black man. He will be happier if he is in a support role. The white boy should not enter into decisions regarding sex. That should be reserved for the primary relationship. At least that is my opinion.
I agree with you and so does my Hotwife.

I would, but won't she fall in love with the bull more if she fucks him when I'm not there? Seems even more intimate :oops:
I do wonder about that too. Honestly, I'd love for a bull to romance my wife and make love to her. But she did ask me once, "What if I fall in love?" She still hasn't agreed to pull the trigger, though.

Back