Can White Men Please White Women

Of course we can please our own women. I might not be packing something you could compare to a farm ******* but I had my fiancé creaming all over my dick last night. I was the first guy she has ever been able to have an orgasm with during sex and I can say that about an ex as well. I love the bbc fantasy as much as anyone but the truth is, if you are willing to learn what your partner likes and you are not like 3 inches, you can provide a great sexual experience regardless of race

DeeDee, personally, I think you like sensationalized writing and playing to gullible readers. And if even a morsel of what you post has any validity to it, I just hope I'm not getting any of your ******* when I suddenly need it. I think people should live their lives as they choose, but what you're professing doing is reckless endangerment, pure and simple. I can see a "guy" talking like this, but really struggle thinking a woman might think like this, too!
Your body is your temple, and you're using like an out house! I'm very sincere in wishing you a safe & healthy life.
View attachment 495922 Mac

If Dee or anybody else likes playing to a gullible audience, this place affords them a Rose Bowl sized audience.

Oh boy dee, you ignorant female. I have had the honor of enjoying the whore houses of Jakarta and Bali. I have had the excitement of being turned down by said whores because I was too big.

I know it might surprise someone like you that big is not an enjoyable trait for many woman of the world. And its even more telling if the woman is a whore to begin with.

It also reminds me of this jewish girl I was dating in 1992. A large woman. And she had such a tiny cunt, it was magical for me to enter her, but painful for her.

For you to even suggest that whitemen don't know how to satisfy our woman is indicative of a person with mental issues.

Personally, i think you're a hater.
if they say you are "too big" and you hurt them, they aren't wet enough. That is the problem with white boys. They don't know how to get a girl ready before they try to plow into her like a dog in heat. It isn't the size that matters it's the culture and the mind and body that is most important. Black men are better in bed for many more reasons than the size of their cock. Being a white boy, i know that is hard for your to accept. But think about this. You had to go to a whore house to get laid by your own admission. A black man would have had as many women as he pleased without needing to pay for it. In fact, he could have demanded payment for his superior sexual service.

if they say you are "too big" and you hurt them, they aren't wet enough. That is the problem with white boys. They don't know how to get a girl ready before they try to plow into her like a dog in heat. It isn't the size that matters it's the culture and the mind and body that is most important. Black men are better in bed for many more reasons than the size of their cock. Being a white boy, i know that is hard for your to accept. But think about this. You had to go to a whore house to get laid by your own admission. A black man would have had as many women as he pleased without needing to pay for it. In fact, he could have demanded payment for his superior sexual service.
Sure. Yup. Anything you say.

@flsubboy4u

In reference to the last two sentences in your previous post:

* If by your estimation that black men could have as many women as they pleased, then why are there so many black men here trying to get laify, and in many cases making complete fools of themselves?

* Explain Warren Sapp's recent arrest for cavorting with ******.

@flsubboy4u

In reference to the last two sentences in your previous post:

* If by your estimation that black men could have as many women as they pleased, then why are there so many black men here trying to get laify, and in many cases making complete fools of themselves?

* Explain Warren Sapp's recent arrest for cavorting with ******.

Excellent questions: First having as many women as you please doesn't mean you don't have to look for them, find them and convince them (although for black males expecially in S Florida, this is very easy). Moreover, although many men have untapped potential, and usually a gift when it comes to black men, a staggering number of them do not always yet know how to actualize it. Moreover, I find that many of the black studs on this sight are gifted sexually, confident, intelligent and patient. They also get laid a lot.
To your second question I remind you that you stated in another forum thread, "white people haven't cornered the market on mental illness."While many things are true of most people, nothing is true of everyone. Often when we speak, we generalize, not so as to imply that what we state represents the totality of those in question, but rather, to exemplify a tendency, trend or commonality. Others as you know are quick to be accusatory and point out that when one does generalize he or she is missing the fact that not everyone is X,Y or Z. This always reveals a desire in the accuser to be right as opposed to wanting to find the truth.
I hope that answer will suffice.

Excellent questions: First having as many women as you please doesn't mean you don't have to look for them, find them and convince them (although for black males expecially in S Florida, this is very easy). Moreover, although many men have untapped potential, and usually a gift when it comes to black men, a staggering number of them do not always yet know how to actualize it. Moreover, I find that many of the black studs on this sight are gifted sexually, confident, intelligent and patient. They also get laid a lot.
To your second question I remind you that you stated in another forum thread, "white people haven't cornered the market on mental illness."While many things are true of most people, nothing is true of everyone. Often when we speak, we generalize, not so as to imply that what we state represents the totality of those in question, but rather, to exemplify a tendency, trend or commonality. Others as you know are quick to be accusatory and point out that when one does generalize he or she is missing the fact that not everyone is X,Y or Z. This always reveals a desire in the accuser to be right as opposed to wanting to find the truth.
I hope that answer will suffice.
Sure. Anything you say. I believe you. Really I do.

Of course.That is a fullish question every man independently of the race the will please they OWN,and you net to understand for Black man their QUEEN will be black women,the same for White man their QUEEN will be white women and the same for the other races.
Because that women they are not only for sex,they are too THE mom,SISTER,DAUGHTERS etc etc basically ******* line family.

Last edited:
Back