Can a woman fucking with more than 4 blacks men in one night?

My young wife (19 at the time) was at an after the football game party (college) and through out the evening 5 different players fucked her, not one after another, but spread out, she got fucked, cleaned up went back to the party, another player would hit on her and she would get fucked again, cleaned up again and back to the party and so on. The last was after she fell asleep naked on the bed and woke up and the 5th football player was asleep beside her as she tried to crawl out over him he woke up and said he wanted her, she told him she needed to use the restroom but she would be right back and she kept her word and came back.

Last edited:
5 black guys in a hotel and at least 2 latino staff. I had met 3 unrelated black guys before who would control each other for my own security. For that second meet they brought friends.
wow amazing, and how did things go during and after?
no pain or fatigue?

Boy you got me curious, why would you think fucking over four black men would be different from fucking a rainbow of colors or four of the same but different color? As one who has done groups of blacks, groups of whites, and groups that look like a rainbow. Granted sometimes there are differences in the way guys fuck but in my experiences fucking ten guys is just that. The color never seemed to make it harder or easier. Lots of things make it better, worse or more exciting, color only for one thing.
may be the difference might be in cock size and hard performance

Back