Can a woman fucking with more than 4 blacks men in one night?

حسنًا ، أعتقد أن الأمر يتلخص حقًا في الشخص وليس اللون حقًا. لقد كنت مع كليهما ويمكن أن يكون الشخص رائعًا أو فاشلاً ، بغض النظر عما إذا كان أسود أو أبيض.
إجابة رائع,
This isn’t in a question format.
What is the best formula?
This isn’t in a question format.

Hi. She was worn out. By the next day she could barely move. They had enjoyed every one of her holes over several hours, bareback, and she was filled repeatedly as they came in her numerous times.
Okay, thanks for clarifyi. Yes, with 11 guys, at least one would always be ready, so they would have fucked her pretty much nonstop for those several hours. The question is, was she happy in the end. I wonder if it was what she expected.

re: Can a woman fucking with more than 4 blacks men in one night?

Not only that, it is possible a woman CAN be impregnated by more than one man when having sex with multiple men. This is called superfecundation twins: when a woman has intercourse with two or more men in a short period of time while ovulating, it’s possible for her to be impregnated by two or more men separately. Thus she could have one black baby and one white baby at the very same delivery.
Superfecundation conception happens about 2% of the time a woman has multiple sex partners during ovulation. Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it) most don't come to full term.
Imagine, however, having a half-twin paternal brother or sister who is of a different race than you. Interesting. Makes cuckold sex, where the spouse has sex with his wife afterwards, very intriguing.

Last edited:
This is one of the worst threads I’ve seen yet. But I know I’ll keep getting surprised by people who are bored at home.
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Back