Can a woman fucking with more than 4 blacks men in one night?

We like many, have fuck fantasies by a gangbang ,
and we really find it exciting and hope for it in the future ,
But the question is: Can a woman fucking with more than 3 or 4 black men in one night?
I have met couple's over the years who talked about going through partying phases when they first got into the lifestyle. They talked about rollin on ******* or a methanphe or coke fueled sexathon inviting bulls to bang the wife all night.

Now has anyone ever done men all night one after the other totally sober? I personally don't know any even in the adult industry. 🤷‍♂️

لقد بدأوا في ممارسة الجنس لأول مرة. نداءات أو نداءات نداءات أو نداءات أو نداءات نعمة؟

الآن هل سبق أن فعل كل شيء دعمه. أنا أعرف أي شيء حتى في صناعة

لقد قابلت زوجين على مر السنين تحدثوا عن المرور بمراحل الحفلات عندما بدأوا أسلوب الحياة لأول مرة. تحدثوا عن رولين على النشوة أو الميثان أو فحم الكوك الذي يغذي الجنس الذي يدعو الثيران لضرب الزوجة طوال الليل.

الآن هل سبق لأحد أن فعل الرجال طوال الليل واحدًا تلو الآخر رصينًا تمامًا؟ أنا شخصياً لا أعرف أي شيء حتى في صناعة البالغين.🤷‍♂️
ث
I have met couple's over the years who talked about going through partying phases when they first got into the lifestyle. They talked about rollin on ******* or a methanphe or coke fueled sexathon inviting bulls to bang the wife all night.

Now has anyone ever done men all night one after the other totally sober? I personally don't know any even in the adult industry. 🤷‍♂️
thank you ,
we know a gorgeous Arab woman who fucking more than 10 black men in one night

Boy you got me curious, why would you think fucking over four black men would be different from fucking a rainbow of colors or four of the same but different color? As one who has done groups of blacks, groups of whites, and groups that look like a rainbow. Granted sometimes there are differences in the way guys fuck but in my experiences fucking ten guys is just that. The color never seemed to make it harder or easier. Lots of things make it better, worse or more exciting, color only for one thing.

Boy you got me curious, why would you think fucking over four black men would be different from fucking a rainbow of colors or four of the same but different color? As one who has done groups of blacks, groups of whites, and groups that look like a rainbow. Granted sometimes there are differences in the way guys fuck but in my experiences fucking ten guys is just that. The color never seemed to make it harder or easier. Lots of things make it better, worse or more exciting, color only for one thing.
excellent, thank you for the clarification,
in fact we haven't had an experience with black men yet

Back