Can a Latina be Qos as well?

Maybe I’m not aware of the true definition of a QoS but I was confused when I saw a few pics of different Latina women on this forum sporting the tattoo (or the photoshop of the tattoo). I thought by definition a “Latina” or “Latino” is someone of Caribbean, Central American or South American descent that is a mix of African, native and/or Spanish ancestry. I thought the QoS moniker was only reserved for white women who love black cock, specifically.

Any insight or opinions would be appreciated
Generally speaking, when I see QoS, I immediately think of white women, unless there is an adjective in front of it like Latina QoS, Black QoS, Asian QoS, MENA QoS, and so forth. It's a default because the vast majority, at least in real life examples, seem to be white women.

There's so many different definitions :/ Is it just enjoyment, or a preference? Also do people really tattoo themselves like this? Won't people know or whatever?
It can be both for most.
Yes, but it's only fake (temporary) and done by the horny husband.
If I ever would come across a women who did a real tattoo on her own I would scream halleluja and become religious lol.

I don't think that many vanilla people know the meaning of that sign. And if you have it I think you know what you have and choose to not have it on display at most places.

It can be both for most.
If I ever would come across a women who did a real tattoo on her own I would scream halleluja and become religious lol.

I don't think that many vanilla people know the meaning of that sign. And if you have it I think you know what you have and choose to not have it on display at most places.
Thanks for the extra info! Yes it looks to be in places that can be easily covered up anyway I guess

It can be both for most.

I have seen a real ♠️ on a woman's leg before. And yes, she was kind of thicc.

Back