Can a Latina be Qos as well?

Rover184

Male
From
FL, US
Maybe I’m not aware of the true definition of a QoS but I was confused when I saw a few pics of different Latina women on this forum sporting the tattoo (or the photoshop of the tattoo). I thought by definition a “Latina” or “Latino” is someone of Caribbean, Central American or South American descent that is a mix of African, native and/or Spanish ancestry. I thought the QoS moniker was only reserved for white women who love black cock, specifically.

Any insight or opinions would be appreciated

Maybe I’m not aware of the true definition of a QoS but I was confused when I saw a few pics of different Latina women on this forum sporting the tattoo (or the photoshop of the tattoo). I thought by definition a “Latina” or “Latino” is someone of Caribbean, Central American or South American descent that is a mix of African, native and/or Spanish ancestry. I thought the QoS moniker was only reserved for white women who love black cock, specifically.

We’ll let u join if take Rudolph’s 8 other “friends” jk. Sure. Latinos are my 2nd favorite

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Typically a married white woman that enjoys sex with multiple(2 or more) well hung black males at a time, on a frequent basis. The woman is typically a swinger and engages in sex with the permission of her husband. The wife
may maintain one or more steady lovers and refer them as her "boyfriend", "her bull" or that she is "black-owned". Frequently the husband and wife film the wife's escapades for future enjoyment.

The term is also used for single white women that only date black men.

Hispanic and Latino are often used interchangeably though they actually mean two different things. Hispanic refers to people who speak Spanish or are descended from Spanish-speaking populations, while Latino refers to people who are from or descended from people from Latin America .

I read and see many people discussing if another race can also be a QoS, well there is no written rule for any race to not be whatever one wants. The orgin was identified as white women who have a deep love for Black men lovers. To actually have a person of color saying the same thing is really an overkill because most races of color identify with the Black race in most incidents anyway so it's no special thing. Think about it.. If we see a Latina, Asian or any woman of color with a Black man does society really turn their heads as when a White woman and a Black man are out in public together? Just my opinion Thanks for reading.

Hispanic and Latino are often used interchangeably though they actually mean two different things. Hispanic refers to people who speak Spanish or are descended from Spanish-speaking populations, while Latino refers to people who are from or descended from people from Latin America .
I really appreciate the clarification love

Strictly speaking a Black Woman can also be a QoS. It is a self-declaration that reflects the Woman's preference for men.

"Snowbunny" on the other hand is restricted to white Women. And while there are some who call themselves that, it is more commonly used as a "title" given by Black men instead of a self-declaration. - Two differences from the QoS. ;)

Back