Can a Latina be Qos as well?

Typically a married white woman that enjoys sex with multiple(2 or more) well hung black males at a time, on a frequent basis. The woman is typically a swinger and engages in sex with the permission of her husband. The wife
may maintain one or more steady lovers and refer them as her "boyfriend", "her bull" or that she is "black-owned". Frequently the husband and wife film the wife's escapades for future enjoyment.

The term is also used for single white women that only date black men.
What a nonsense! Srry

QoS is not dependent on a Woman's skin complexion nor her relationship status, only her (sexual) preference for men.
It's completely irrelevant what sex practice she prefers with how many consecutive sex partners or at the same time, or what sexual lifestyle she is in. *SmH*

Yup, even black women.
If she prefers big cocks she's a "size Queen". If she prefers Black men and their dicks she's a "QoS". - Well, actually it's the Woman's choice! (Noone else can award her that "title" if she doesn't assume it herself).
If she prefers "BBC" she's both which practically makes her a "size Queen of the Spades suit" or "sQoS". - In my opinion. :)
Anyway not every Woman who is into Black men is also into "BBC". ;)

If she prefers big cocks she's a "size Queen". If she prefers Black men and their dicks she's a "QoS". - Well, actually it's the Woman's choice! (Noone else can award her that "title" if she doesn't assume it herself).
If she prefers "BBC" she's both which practically makes her a "size Queen of the Spades suit" or "sQoS". - In my opinion. :)
Anyway not every Woman who is into Black men is also into "BBC". ;)
Agreed, some like LBC (no not Long Beach California lol). But yeah, I know what you mean,

I read and see many people discussing if another race can also be a QoS, well there is no written rule for any race to not be whatever one wants. The orgin was identified as white women who have a deep love for Black men lovers. To actually have a person of color saying the same thing is really an overkill because most races of color identify with the Black race in most incidents anyway so it's no special thing. Think about it.. If we see a Latina, Asian or any woman of color with a Black man does society really turn their heads as when a White woman and a Black man are out in public together? Just my opinion Thanks for reading.
Two thoughts: First my Mexican American wife sometimes has dinner with a black male in the lifestyle. She has noticed some unusual glances from people around them and one time a black woman even did a "double take.". Second, she is open to people of all races but has had encounters with black males. Does a woman have to be exclusively attracted to black males in order to be a QOS? If so, then is there even a term for a woman like her. I suppose she might be called an unconditional hotwife.

Two thoughts: First my Mexican American wife sometimes has dinner with a black male in the lifestyle. She has noticed some unusual glances from people around them and one time a black woman even did a "double take.". Second, she is open to people of all races but has had encounters with black males. Does a woman have to be exclusively attracted to black males in order to be a QOS? If so, then is there even a term for a woman like her. I suppose she might be called an unconditional hotwife.
i think with the opening to more lifestyles (frequent mentions in "mainstream" media) than only one, the monogamous marriage, and the acceptance of an ever changing world the "taboo" aspect is vanishing more and more. The places where a white Woman with a Black man in public will attract weird stares or glances are reduced to very few, small parts of the world. Overall such couplings are nothing special anymore and have become broadly accepted. All of that contributes to a changing appeal of the "QoS lifestyle" and changing reasons for a Woman to openly advertise her sexual preference.

What once was taboo is now commonplace and the appeal of proudly showing ones sexual preference in public as a Woman is to emphasize on her appreciation for the change that took place and its implication of the liberation of female sexuality. i see it as a statement of the Woman's insisting on her sexual freedom and that she does not allow for it to be taken away by a possible social reverse development. What's out in the open within a social environment that does not allow repercussions cannot easily be tabooized again. ;) Actually the more common it will be for Women to proudly sport their QoS signs, the more accepted it will become.

Of course any Woman can contribute without restrictions to only a subgroup of Women. Having that preference for Black men and black male sexuality is truly tied to the individual Woman, and not what physical attributes she may have. So to answer the OP: Of course you can be a QoS if you are not "white"! It is your decision and nobody can take that away from you. ;)

"Unconditional Hotwife" - i like that very much! (y)

"Does a woman have to be exclusively attracted to black males in order to be a QOS?" - No, i don't think so. From the beginning it's been described as a preference and not exclusiveness. ;)

There is no quantity of attraction for one to qualify as a Qos. As long as she has an attraction for black d1ck, she qualifies.

Of course a Latina can be a Qos! My ex is Latina and cucks her bf all the time, in fact I’m fucking her🤷🏾‍♂️♠️

There is no quantity of attraction for one to qualify as a Qos. As long as she has an attraction for black d1ck, she qualifies.
I agree with you and also with the previous post of mywayintermsofs. I think as long as a woman is attracted to black men, though maybe not exclusively, then she is a QOS. However, I think some people do believe that a woman has to be exclusive to black men and in addition that the woman has to be white. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Back