Can a cuckold ever go back to a vanilla sex life?

This lifestyle is extremly powerful. It takes a happily married white couple who love each other very much where the wife has needs and desires that can only be satisfied by black men and the husband is willing to allow to her have sexual relationships with black men so her desires are filled. For periods of time in thier marriage the white wife becomes a black mans lover...submittig her body to black men for thier sexual pleasure and her sexual satisfaction with the husbands knowledge and approval and usually with him present to watch. The dynamics and emotions of a relationship like this is overwhelming in as much as after the white wife has been shared with a black man for what is usually extremly intense sexual gratifaction for both the white wife and her black lover the husband is there to love and nurture her as much or more than he did before she was blackened. This lifestyle is like no other...without comparison...captivating.....addicting....exclusive to those who live and love it....

Lovely description of the changes a white couple goes through when sexual pleasure is tied, for both cuck and wife, to the Black bull. Nothing like a shared passion to keep a couple going.

Me, personally, I don’t think I could. Watching my then-wife with black was the most powerful sexual experience I’ve been a part.

It really sucks that I’m now divorced and will need to go through the process of finding a relationship that she would be interested in the same lifestyle.

Cuckolding is no more than swinging except for the fact that one spouse gets to do it while the other remains monogamous and/or celibate. I can see cuckolding being exciting for a certain length of time, but, at some point the same "highs" and thrills of the cuckolding aren't there for both parties.
As much as I love my wife, I can't realistically see my sitting at home "night after night" as she goes out and has her fun. There are just too many moving parts to this type of relationship arrangement that can break down. But long term "cuckolding" ... can't see that working for a long time.

I think its mom nature reclaiming order. In Hunter-Gatherer days and for many species till date, alpha males had their own harem. Women also chose mates carefully based on strong physical traits to increase odds for offspring's survival. When we evolved into agrarian society, we adopted many different kinds of systems to keep civilisation intact (one of them being monogamy). Women's choice for long term mates shifted to different kinds of priorities. Instead of physical strength education, earning ability, family man attitude etc took precedence.

Now in post-industrial society women have become empowered with their own ability to earn a living and take care of herself. Hence preference for males is once again shifting to primitive, biological features. In online dating sites, 20% of males are deemee attractive by 80% of females. Beta males subconsciously know they won't be able to sustain family life solely by the their own capabilities. Hence they are adapting by voluntarily bringing alpha males into their homes and in that way increasing odds for satisfaction of spouse. Also if you explore some ******* behaviour, some of the beta male is population of certain fishes take camouflage to appear female. That way they get into the alpha fish's harem and gets some sloppy seconds with some females. In case of today's cucks, there are a few parallels. Like how they let themselves to be emasculated and turn sissy or even trans at times to keep up with the lifestyle.

Race introduces another component here. Rather than this just being confined to stronger male, an entirely different dNa and hence genetical competiton is introduced (with the black specimen being the most dominant when it comes. That explains the affinity of cleaning up by cucks once bull is done with cream pie. Its analogous to dogs doing the same thing. Cleaning up sperm of its competition before dumping its own. And then off course there's the history of treatment of black race and the taboo that still persists that makes it even hotter.

tldr- lifestyle dint come outta nowhere and is here to stay and possibly even grow

Last edited:
I feel like once it’s affected you and you enter a cuckold lifestyle it’s almost next impossible to go back to a vanilla sex life. Those urges and thoughts of cuckolding never really go away. Once you’ve seen your wife/girlfriend get railed by bbc while you are beating off and make a mess all over yourself, I don’t think you can ever go back to a regular sex. I personally don’t want to, and I don’t think my wife ever wants to. Even if we divorced, I don’t think I could bring myself to go back to vanilla sex with another woman. Once you become a cuckold, you’re always a cuckold. Am I wrong? What do you think?
Will ADAM AND EVE EVER GO BACK TO EDEN?

Your sexual experience is forever changed when you go down this route. If you are basing sex on pleasure, it will be hard to find another sexual situation more intense than this one.

There are a lot of perks of vanilla sex - you can build a deeper connection with your partner, find other opportunities for arousal and sensuality, explore each other more, venture into deep love making.

But I just don’t think couples will have the patience to venture into another sexual stratosphere when this one is so pleasurable.

One thing we must remember, sex is not just for pleasure. I like how Helen Fisher puts it, “causal sex is not causal...there are many chemicals being released designed to bond you to the person you are having sex with”.

But like someone told me, “yeah, I have negative emotions about this, yeah it’s tough to see my wife experiencing something so intimate and loving with another man - but the intensity of this is so amazing, I don’t give a fuck”

Fair enough

I just read one explanation of why we are cuckolds. It is masking a childhood or adult trauma and we internally converting something so painful in our lives into a pleasurable experience. Somewhere in our past, we were told or had a traumatic experience where it was so painful that we really felt inadequate and this is the brains attempt to cope this feeling and experience. Your thoughts? are we just tragically damaged human beings?

Cucks, you are a big part of this equation. You allow your wife to open up, relax, and get out of her head when she’s fucking the bull. Your wife doesn’t have to depend on the bull for the 145 other things that are important to maintaining a relationship. And you help her process her emotions after the event. MVP, MVP, MVP

The bull wants to fuck - not listen to your wife bitch and complain about work, the five pounds she gained on vacation, and why her friend Cindy doesn’t like her anymore. The wife wants good sex but more importantly she wants stability and someone to depend on. And the cuck allows all this to happen. MVP, MVP, MVP

That’s why a lot of people, like me, look at cucks in AMAZEMENT. You are a great *******, great husband, you are a provider, you are there for your wife and everything she needs and as a reward for this you let her have sex with other men. Most men would say, “I need some time to process this”. MVP, MVP, MVP

Men desire to please their wives, period. The fulfillment of that brings a significant rush - even more than their physical satisfaction from sex. There isn’t another situation out there that will bring more sexual satisfaction than this one.

So cucks, if you love this lifestyle - everyone owes you a bit of gratitude because you are the reason this ******* can be so hot. MVP, MVP, MVP

I guess its possible but why would a cuck want vanilla sex again? The sights, sounds, aroma, touch, and tastes involved in spectating and participating while a sexy skilled black man is making your wife cum hard and often... and causing your orgasms to be the best of your life. Just like white girls never go back once they go black. Cucks don't back either.

I feel like once it’s affected you and you enter a cuckold lifestyle it’s almost next impossible to go back to a vanilla sex life. Those urges and thoughts of cuckolding never really go away. Once you’ve seen your wife/girlfriend get railed by bbc while you are beating off and make a mess all over yourself, I don’t think you can ever go back to a regular sex. I personally don’t want to, and I don’t think my wife ever wants to. Even if we divorced, I don’t think I could bring myself to go back to vanilla sex with another woman. Once you become a cuckold, you’re always a cuckold. Am I wrong? What do you think?
I know I will always feel the cuck inside of me wanting to come out but if my relationship turned vanilla then I would try to adapt for my spouse. I would miss her being taken by her Black Lover as it is not only sexual but beautiful to see the way they connect to each other. My entire sex life I have fantasized about something so if My life had to go vanilla my fantasy would still be cucked

I just read one explanation of why we are cuckolds. It is masking a childhood or adult trauma and we internally converting something so painful in our lives into a pleasurable experience. Somewhere in our past, we were told or had a traumatic experience where it was so painful that we really felt inadequate and this is the brains attempt to cope this feeling and experience. Your thoughts? are we just tragically damaged human beings?

Kinky, I think people pursue a lot of pleasurable things to make up for childhood traumas, right. This is just one of them.

I think we try to make this more complicated than it is. We love highly pleasurable things. Dopamine is the culprit here.

This lifestyle releases as much dopamine for a woman as crack an addictive white substance. For a man who desires seeing his wife pleased - this creates a high dopamine rush like watching his favorite sport team. We love the feeling and like any *******, the more unresolved issues we have the more we need the dopamine release to mask it.

We love pleasure

I guess its possible but why would a cuck want vanilla sex again? The sights, sounds, aroma, touch, and tastes involved in spectating and participating while a sexy skilled black man is making your wife cum hard and often... and causing your orgasms to be the best of your life. Just like white girls never go back once they go black. Cucks don't back either.

Stevie girl, I think you are right.

I think vanilla sex has untapped potential but we don’t know enough about connection sex (sex that connects couples at the soul level) and deeper forms of intimate sex and how the sexuality of a man can be explored beyond the 5 minutes of in and out in the pussy. I think men’s orgasmic pleasure isn’t explored and men get more excited through mental stimulation than physical stimulation.

So without this understanding - BtoW cuckolding wins again.

I wonder if the women really like it or just go along with their cuck husbands to please them because of our constant nagging on the fetish? After we have our cuck sessions, how do most cucks feel? Do we feel good about ourselves, or does it reinforce our own inadequacies and that we are wimps? Is this really what our wives signed up for? Hey I get it for the Bull, they get sex without consequences. But what about the cuckold and the wife?

We only have anecdotal evidence that our marriages are stronger, but are they? Are there any conclusive studies out there? My wife asks me if I would like my ******* or ******* involved in this lifestyle and my response is No. She also asks what if our neighbors found out?

This lifestyle is extremly powerful. It takes a happily married white couple who love each other very much where the wife has needs and desires that can only be satisfied by black men and the husband is willing to allow to her have sexual relationships with black men so her desires are filled. For periods of time in thier marriage the white wife becomes a black mans lover...submittig her body to black men for thier sexual pleasure and her sexual satisfaction with the husbands knowledge and approval and usually with him present to watch. The dynamics and emotions of a relationship like this is overwhelming in as much as after the white wife has been shared with a black man for what is usually extremly intense sexual gratifaction for both the white wife and her black lover the husband is there to love and nurture her as much or more than he did before she was blackened. This lifestyle is like no other...without comparison...captivating.....addicting....exclusive to those who live and love it....
the marriage that you 2 have and so many in this life style also have is so very special and this old cuckold want to be is so envious of you all.

I wonder if the women really like it or just go along with their cuck husbands to please them because of our constant nagging on the fetish?

I suspect a significant number of them start out that way. But any woman who's entertained fantasies of fucking other guys (groups of guys, specific guys, etc.) will figure out very quickly how incredibly sexually freeing it is for them and come around to loving it in most cases.

My wife asks me if I would like my ******* or ******* involved in this lifestyle and my response is No.

Why not? If it's working for you guys, why you not want it for your children? (Not that I'm encouraging anyone to introduce it to their children, btw.)

I disagree. At least, not everyone gets to it that way. I never had any kind of negative experience in my childhood or youth that would suggest I'd be ripe for becoming a cuckold. Having said that, I have no idea why I am like this. When I married my (late) wife back more than 30 years ago, I told her at the outset of the marriage I didn't care if she fucked other guys. She never did and we never made it out of a vanilla marriage. After she passed away, I met a woman much younger than me who knew she wanted a cuckold boyfriend (I hit the jackpot, basically) and boom, here I am. I don't know specifically why I am this way, though.

It ain’t easy.....for sure. To get to where you guys are demands a lot of strength and it’s not easy. emotions are all over the place. All over the place - but if you can handle it, you can find joy in this - I’m assuming

Back