Can a cuckold ever go back to a vanilla sex life?

This lifestyle is extremly powerful. It takes a happily married white couple who love each other very much where the wife has needs and desires that can only be satisfied by black men and the husband is willing to allow to her have sexual relationships with black men so her desires are filled. For periods of time in thier marriage the white wife becomes a black mans lover...submittig her body to black men for thier sexual pleasure and her sexual satisfaction with the husbands knowledge and approval and usually with him present to watch. The dynamics and emotions of a relationship like this is overwhelming in as much as after the white wife has been shared with a black man for what is usually extremly intense sexual gratifaction for both the white wife and her black lover the husband is there to love and nurture her as much or more than he did before she was blackened. This lifestyle is like no other...without comparison....addicting....exclusive to those who live and love it....

Rock, well said and right on point. This is one of the realest post I’ve seen on this site

The reason I ask is my wife and my relationship is up in the air right now. Divorce is on the horizon and I’m not sure I could go back to vanilla sex anymore
Tell me to mind my own business, but is the lifestyle a reason for the rockiness of your marriage?

I could if my wife wasn't into it and me wanting it so badly was causing marriage issues. I don't have that issue, my wife loves her outside the marriage fucking, loves me over all and everything and this works well for us and so as long as that is our formula it will equate to us living this lifestyle. She doesn't want to go back to vanilla one on one sex either as long as I'm open to her being sexually free but she would in a heartbeat instantly if it was causing an issue in our marriage. We've always had a rock solid relationship though, you can't do this without complete trust and love in one another, my wife and I have a true partnership and want the same things in life, one of those being black cocks in her hands, mouth and pussy frequently!

Rock, well said and right on point. This is one of the realest post I’ve seen on this site
Thanks....I appreciate you. When you have been a cuckold husband as long as I have you have experienced so much....so many different scenerios of your white wife with black men....each and every time she has been with a black man is embedded in your mind.....you forget very little about when she has given her body to black men and the triumph the black man feels once hes blackened her....you embrace the beauty of witnessing your wife recieving the ultimate satisfaction that only black men can provide her.....the emotions you feel from this are real but in the end you walk proudly knowing that being her cuckold husband is what you were meant to be and smile knowing that you married the perfect woman.

I could if my wife wasn't into it and me wanting it so badly was causing marriage issues. I don't have that issue, my wife loves her outside the marriage fucking, loves me over all and everything and this works well for us and so as long as that is our formula it will equate to us living this lifestyle. She doesn't want to go back to vanilla one on one sex either as long as I'm open to her being sexually free but she would in a heartbeat instantly if it was causing an issue in our marriage. We've always had a rock solid relationship though, you can't do this without complete trust and love in one another, my wife and I have a true partnership and want the same things in life, one of those being black cocks in her hands, mouth and pussy frequently!
Nice to hear from another cuckold couple who has a strong marriage.....congradulations.......

The reason I ask is my wife and my relationship is up in the air right now. Divorce is on the horizon and I’m not sure I could go back to vanilla sex anymore
I looked down the barrel of this, once when I divorced my wife, who left me for another man, and again when my ex-fiance also left me for another man. I knew for my own mental health and any long term success in any future relationship, I needed to be with another hotwife. No point 2 years into a good relationship for it to start crumbling because my needs weren't met as well. So dated probably 15 women, and all on the first date, told why my ex's left me, that I was a bi cuckold, and that I get excited watching my partner having sex with other men but also preferred to be strictly monogamous myself. Most of the women were repulsed at the thought, some were intrigued, but only my current wife was interested in a second date. By the 4th date, told her I masturbate up to 2-3 times daily, have a box of lingerie I ocassionally wear and a list of other sexual quirks. That was 13 years ago and we are still happily together. I could never go back to a vanilla relationship, but i've never had one either, but doubt I or the relationship would survive 12 months.
In saying that, it also took 4 years before my wife started fucking other men, but we also don't play the field, she has only fucked the same gent for the last 4 years.

Can i ask , Has the blackening of your wife anything to do with the breakdown of your marriage to her ?

I couldn’t go back to a vanilla sex life, this one drew me in and fascinates and turns me on so much, other fantasies have come and gone but this one has become part of me. I think it started when my wife had an affair early in our marriage and I knew I didn’t want to separate, also when she was talking about one of her coworkers huge bulge I didn’t understand why at the time but it turned me on so much. After I asked her to cuck me again I also came out to her as bi so I think vanilla is out of the question!

You can but it’s not an easy thing. I’m in an vanilla relationship after being in two past Hotwife lifestyle relationships. I miss the lifestyle but I probably will never go back in to it. While the lifestyle was fun and exciting it came with consequences and bullshit! So yes vanilla sex isn’t as exciting as the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle sex and I miss having MFM threesomes very much but people change and you don’t have always live the lifestyle.

I doubt you can ever go back. I was cuckolded 30 years ago (took me a few years to understand it, accept it and then enjoy it) so for the last 25 years its all i've masturbated over, its all i've wanted my ex's and current wife to be, sexually promiscuous, and it still gives me the rush that it did in my youth (to be honest, its the only thing that does, and I think that is part of the problem) Its a fetish that has definitely imprisoned me and I can't function sexually without some or all of the components of being a cuckold. Not the healthiest road to travel, but in saying that, if you know deep down inside you are a cuck and you're able to live that out with a willing/ loving wife, its can be the most liberating feeling in the world, living the true and honest life you need to live.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Being a cuckold after a while is like a powerful ******* high. Once it’s in your head I don’t think you can get it out. Those orgasms that come from being a cuckold is extremely powerful.

You can but it’s not an easy thing. I’m in an vanilla relationship after being in two past Hotwife lifestyle relationships. I miss the lifestyle but I probably will never go back in to it. While the lifestyle was fun and exciting it came with consequences and bullshit! So yes vanilla sex isn’t as exciting as the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle sex and I miss having MFM threesomes very much but people change and you don’t have always live the lifestyle.

Medic, I totally agree. Vanilla sex can’t be compared to this lifestyle kind of sex. It’s like comparing the rush you get from having donuts, cakes, cookies to fruit and sweet natural foods. Like comparing the best rollercoaster to the merry go round. There is no comparison.

This is why I’m so fascinated about this lifestyle, because i can’t think of another sexual lifestyle that can bring as much pleasure and intense high as this lifestyle.

Sex is already something that brings pleasure but you add in multiple and different hot, big dick lovers that know how to have sex and can go all night giving you multiple and intense orgasms (physical) with the all the taboo, mental stimulation, dirty talk and masculinity/femininity dynamic (mental) BBCs who also tells the wife how hot, beautiful, and great she is as they participate in hot foreplay (emotional) and then a loving husband who not only is cheering the wife on, encouraging her every step of the way, and providing for her needs, giving you a place of safety, dependability, predictably, and assuredness. How does anything vanilla compare to that?

Like I’ve said, this kinda rush is the same rush you get from taking an addictive white substance. That’s why it’s so powerful. You’ve added all the things needed from safety to extreme pleasure to “safe taboo” that is needed for the hottest kind of sex.

But remember it’s a complicated performance and it takes everyone playing their role for everyone to get something out of it.

I’m a big vanilla “with sprinkles, whip cream, and cheery on top” sex and relationship guy and the more I read about this “super dessert” sex, I just feel like this might be the wave of the future once you experience it.

Great thread by the way....keep it coming

Medic, I totally agree. Vanilla sex can’t be compared to this lifestyle kind of sex. It’s like comparing the rush you get from having donuts, cakes, cookies to fruit and sweet natural foods. Like comparing the best rollercoaster to the merry go round. There is no comparison.

This is why I’m so fascinated about this lifestyle, because i can’t think of another sexual lifestyle that can bring as much pleasure and intense high as this lifestyle.

Sex is already something that brings pleasure but you add in multiple and different hot, big dick lovers that know how to have sex and can go all night giving you multiple and intense orgasms (physical) with the all the taboo, mental stimulation, dirty talk and masculinity/femininity dynamic (mental) BBCs who also tells the wife how hot, beautiful, and great she is as they participate in hot foreplay (emotional) and then a loving husband who not only is cheering the wife on, encouraging her every step of the way, and providing for her needs, giving you a place of safety, dependability, predictably, and assuredness. How does anything vanilla compare to that?

Like I’ve said, this kinda rush is the same rush you get from taking an addictive white substance. That’s why it’s so powerful. You’ve added all the things needed from safety to extreme pleasure to “safe taboo” that is needed for the hottest kind of sex.

But remember it’s a complicated performance and it takes everyone playing their role for everyone to get something out of it.

I’m a big vanilla “with sprinkles, whip cream, and cheery on top” sex and relationship guy and the more I read about this “super dessert” sex, I just feel like this might be the wave of the future once you experience it.

Great thread by the way....keep it coming
Excellent comment on the lifestyle...

My wife and I are in the same boat. Nice to see.

I feel that cuckolding is so rare I'll forever be stuck in a vanilla sex life. Sure, I'd prefer to be someone's loyal cuck but open-minded women are unicorns out there! My interest in cuckolding isn't something I share with women who I know aren't already into cuckolding.

To answer the question - ever since discovering the cuckold lifestyle, I've been absolutely drawn to it. I wouldn't want to go back to vanilla relationships. I think cuckolding is better than any alternative and so I'll probably forever continue my search for the right Cuckoldress/Hotwife.

I feel like once it’s affected you and you enter a cuckold lifestyle it’s almost next impossible to go back to a vanilla sex life. Those urges and thoughts of cuckolding never really go away. Once you’ve seen your wife/girlfriend get railed by bbc while you are beating off and make a mess all over yourself, I don’t think you can ever go back to a regular sex. I personally don’t want to, and I don’t think my wife ever wants to. Even if we divorced, I don’t think I could bring myself to go back to vanilla sex with another woman. Once you become a cuckold, you’re always a cuckold. Am I wrong? What do you think?
i certainly could not go back to that after sharing her for 35 yrs

Back