Can a cuckold ever go back to a vanilla sex life?

It’s just a theoretical question. Can’t see myself ever doing it. Once you’re into it I don’t think breaking your desire for cuckolding is easily broken
My first wife and I were in this lifestyle. We ended up getting divorced, totally unrelated to any of this. I didn’t have any interest in it for 5 years. Now my current wife and I are into it. So idk

I imagine that some cuckolds can return to vanilla sex... the ones who got caught up in the fantasy but couldn't handle the reality of their wives/girlfriends continually swooning over black men.

My first wife and I were in this lifestyle. We ended up getting divorced, totally unrelated to any of this. I didn’t have any interest in it for 5 years. Now my current wife and I are into it. So idk

I guess the cliche goes for women and surprisingly men, “once you go black, you never go back”

I don’t know how you guys do it. But y’all seem to love it.

The reason I ask is my wife and my relationship is up in the air right now. Divorce is on the horizon and I’m not sure I could go back to vanilla sex anymore
This is the excuse my husband uses when we really got serious about meeting a bull. He says once we invite another male into the bed it will never be the same. For me I have always been able to separate sex from love. Many people cannot do that. I am one of the lucky ones. I have always loved to fuck, and in my youth probably fucked over 200 guys. Some I fucked several times. I have only loved ONCE. My husband has been conditioned to think love and raw sex are intertwined and they are not! I know I can have a great evening having hot sex with a BBC and no matter how mind blowing the fuck is, it would never change my love for my husband. I just can’t get him to realize that. I refuse to cheat on him so I am going to try to flip the script on him lol. He got me wanting a BBC so now it’s up to me to get him to want it too! Sex is Sex and Love is Love. Lust is in between where I can happily reside. JMHO

Last edited:
This is the excuse my husband uses when we really got serious about meeting a bull. He says once we invite another male into the bed it will never be the same. For me I have always been able to separate sex from love. Many people cannot do that. I am one of the lucky ones. I have always loved to fuck, and in my youth probably fucked over 200 guys. Some I fucked several times. I have only loved ONCE. My husband has been conditioned to think love and raw sex are intertwined and they are not! I know I can have a great evening having hot sex with a BBC and no matter how mind blowing the fuck is, it would never change my love for my husband. I just can’t get him to realize that. I refuse to cheat on him so I am going to try to flip the script on him lol. He got me wanting a BBC so now it’s up to me to get him to want it too! Sex is Sex and Love is Love. Lust is in between where I can happily reside. JMHO
I like to second your motion!

Once you're into cuckolding, you can't simply quit without getting help. Google "cuckolding fetish addiction" and you'll see a lot of material on the subject. I've read that cuckolding is the ******* and crack of all fetishes. But you only need to quit if it's making you unhappy or causing a problem in your life. Has cuckolding enhanced your marriage at all? Does your wife enjoy it?

Wife was looking over my shoulder as I was reading this thread and prompted a bit of a discussion. Karen said we could never go back to the vanilla relationship and she said she knows even if we weren’t together that I would still be in a similar relationship as that’s just how I tick. I asked her how she could be so sure and her reply was amazing

“If ya can’t fuck ya gotta cuck” lol

She said she needs the sex she gets from her bf and I totally understand that.

I feel like once it’s affected you and you enter a cuckold lifestyle it’s almost next impossible to go back to a vanilla sex life. Those urges and thoughts of cuckolding never really go away. Once you’ve seen your wife/girlfriend get railed by bbc while you are beating off and make a mess all over yourself, I don’t think you can ever go back to a regular sex. I personally don’t want to, and I don’t think my wife ever wants to. Even if we divorced, I don’t think I could bring myself to go back to vanilla sex with another woman. Once you become a cuckold, you’re always a cuckold. Am I wrong? What do you think?
Listen, it’s not over...ever. U may have gone so far as to be emasculated to the point of not being able to have sex anymore period, but u don’t have to stay a cuckold. water is water my friend, weather u steal it or pray to find it, u still get hydrated, ur not hydrating u wife, someone else is, they are stealing ur water, she’s letting them, and ur allowing it to happen. Marriage is a covenant, u can’t giv her away. She’s not allowed to cheat, and the bull is just a loser in disguise, an fornicator who the world thinks is a winner. Imagine the revers where u abuse ur wife in stead, u sleep with other women, and tell ur wife how ******* she is.. is that normal. ..now, let’s face it, who doesn’t enjoy watching their partner orgasm and enjoy them selves, but why have someone else do what u can do?? See the problem.. ur just used to not doing it.. work on it, and u will recover ur marriage. What kind of a partner can say they love u, but not meet ur needs? A lier, that’s who.. the true sign of love is making the other person feel good as possible, hence sex in marriage. Even the most wicked fathers and mothers still want to see a smile on their ******* faces.. unless they are totally messed up, and need serious help. So chi lax and start the journey, takes a single step. We were made in Gods image and likeness, so if ur thirsty, only ur wife will satisfy, and vice versa. Stealing water is wrong, and even tho u get hydrated from it, u lose something else in the presses. U cant win.. so if u need a release, do it right. Or don’t get married in the first place. If ur beyond repairing the physical damage vis n vis castrated, then both u and ur wife will have to accept the damage of living in sin. Wether or not she changes and becomes faithful, that’s up to her, at least u are in the clear. And Jesus never married, but he didn’t miss out in the long run, heavens riches will make it as it never happened. Good luck.

My cuck definitely could. This is my dream sex life, not his. But he has got no chance. I now own him completely and I am never giving up this life. And, to be completely honest with you all, the power rush of forsing this on him just makes me wetter and my fucks better. ???
Own me also MistressAria 😊

Back