Call me a Slut, bye bye

I like certain dirty talk, but slut isn't one of them. You would have to be real special to call me a slut. And mabye you will be, I don't let my husband call me a slut.

Now women can call me a slut but my Black loves you will have to earn it!! đź’‹ If you earn it, you will have me!!
Personally I don’t like that word

My take on the statement is this. I love dirty talk and I love to call my play wives slut, slutwife, bbc slut or whore. It is not that I have a lack of respect for them, in fact I habe more respect for women in the life that your average. Because they own the fact that they love to fuck black men even though they are married. I respect all women unless other wise shown they don't deserve it just as I do with the men of this world basically people in general have respect until other wise shown. Me calling a wife a slut has to do with the act of her 1 opening her married legs and pussy for me, someone other than her husband and secondly just the heat of the moment. Other wise she is a respected lady in public upstanding wife and mom. Slut for me is not used in a derogatory manner. The moment we are done she is back to being called a lady. For that moment though yes you are my sexy married slut of a play wife.

I love it when my bbc lover is fucking me and calls me his white married whore and as he starts to ejaculate in my naked pussy he tells I’m going to fill your slut cunt with my seed bitch it really turns me on. But in normal circumstances I do not like slut or. Whore .

I like certain dirty talk, but slut isn't one of them. You would have to be real special to call me a slut. And mabye you will be, I don't let my husband call me a slut.

Now women can call me a slut but my Black loves you will have to earn it!! đź’‹ If you earn it, you will have me!!
You've got this all fucked up. You, have to earn us. And I will call you a slut and fuck you. And you will tell everyone you loved every minute of it.

Back