Bulls how was the first time you fucked outside your race?

one final word ! that woman was cheating on her husband with me ,it was not a cuck-hotWife-bull triangle
I don't even like that word "Bull" it's degrading & insulting , always a Man , never been a bull & will never be a bull

p.s : i'm not judging the lifestyle or the people living it . i am merely pointing out the fact that I Myself hate the word "Bull"

Last edited:
one final word ! that woman was cheating on her husband with me ,it was not a cuck-hotWife-bull triangle
I don't even like that word "Bull" it's degrading & insulting , always a Man , never been a bull & will never be a bull

p.s : i'm not judging the lifestyle or the people living it . i am merely pointing out the fact that I Myself hate the word "Bull"
I never heard these TERMS until joining this website.
I do use it loosely from time to time, but outside of this website it sounds stupid.

I'm definitely not a 'bull' but my first interracial experience was when I was 16 with my now husband. I was talking big game about how I could deepthroat and *******; turns out I was trash and I had just only had super small dicks in my mouth before lmfao. I had never had an opportunity to have sex that I actually enjoyed before so let me tell you when I undid his pants and saw a big ass brown dick fly out at me I was siked. He put me in the hospital a few times that first year. Good times.

Freshman year of college. 1st day on campus. Strawberry blonde with freckles. Little titties and a stupid phat ass that you'd find on IG models. Anna Roberts (nicknamed her "Dirty Ann" cuz i made her give head to like 3 of my friends that year. I thought i was a pimp back then after that. Lol). She gave the nastiest most sloppiest head I've ever had to this day and swallowed all my nut every time. (No black chick had ever done that). My first introduction to the lifestyle was out of desperation from lack of pussy. I turned to Craigslist. All the females on there were fakes and flakes. So i said fuck it, I'd try for a couple. Ended up meeting my fwb and cam partner. The rest is history.

All the media attached is with the 1st "hotwife" I ever had. I was 19. She was 23

View media item 194310
View media item 194305
View media item 194304
View media item 194307
View media item 194309
View media item 194308
View media item 194303

I'm definitely not a 'bull' but my first interracial experience was when I was 16 with my now husband. I was talking big game about how I could deepthroat and *******; turns out I was trash and I had just only had super small dicks in my mouth before lmfao. I had never had an opportunity to have sex that I actually enjoyed before so let me tell you when I undid his pants and saw a big ass brown dick fly out at me I was siked. He put me in the hospital a few times that first year. Good times.
Hahaha I love when that happens :devil::D
So your hubby is Black?

Freshman year of college. 1st day on campus. Strawberry blonde with freckles. Little titties and a stupid phat ass that you'd find on IG models. Anna Roberts (nicknamed her "Dirty Ann" cuz i made her give head to like 3 of my friends that year. I thought i was a pimp back then after that. Lol). She gave the nastiest most sloppiest head I've ever had to this day and swallowed all my nut every time. (No black chick had ever done that). My first introduction to the lifestyle was out of desperation from lack of pussy. I turned to Craigslist. All the females on there were fakes and flakes. So i said fuck it, I'd try for a couple. Ended up meeting my fwb and cam partner. The rest is history.

All the media attached is with the 1st "hotwife" I ever had. I was 19. She was 23

View media item 194310
View media item 194305
View media item 194304
View media item 194307
View media item 194309
View media item 194308
View media item 194303
Bruh you got the best posts :D!
I can tell when someone is having way too fun with this ******* lol
You're like Me, but not me lol
Keep banging playah!

View media item 194310
View media item 194305
View media item 194304
View media item 194307
View media item 194309
View media item 194308
View media item 194303
Yeah I got one of them Long Term FWBs too. Hell, when I met her azz she had little chilrens.. Now they grown and ******* and she aged fine like wine, from cute MILF to Mature Goodness. Love it!

Yeah I got one of them Long Term FWBs too. Hell, when I met her azz she had little chilrens.. Now they grown and ******* and she aged fine like wine, from cute MILF to Mature Goodness. Love it!
Same. Remember her kid was a baby. Lol. Now she hella big. 8 years old. And the mom had some little A cups. Now she got nice C cups (surgery). She still looks 21 in the face though

View media item 194310
View media item 194305
View media item 194304
View media item 194307
View media item 194309
View media item 194308
View media item 194303
Damn, she's sexy as hell.

Back