Bulls how do you like the Husband to be Involved or at all?

It usually depends on the bull. Some have no issue with doing everything you listed, while others would much prefer a husband not being around. And sometimes, too, it depends on the wife.

Most times, I first allow the wife to decide if she wants her husband's participation or not. Often, wives who are just starting out require husbands being absent so as the get enough encouragement.

For me it depends on the scenario.
When my wife and her bull have their date weekend every Friday and Saturday she stays with him while I am home caged. ( I am caged 24/7).
When he and his two friends gangbang her during the week my role usually entails me sucking cock after they cum to clean and keep them hard. They usually will pinch my balls or tap them w there foot.

one of her bulls friends likes to cum on her feet/ between her toes so he has me clean his cum from her that way.

We have been in several Scenarios.
I have been locked and ****** to give oral on both.
I have had to sit outside the door.
I have had one of Her bulls to fuck me to show His Dominance.
Just wondering what do the Bulls want the Husband to do?
Depends on my kinkiness level is. Sometimes it's the hubby who needs to be served with black pipe sometimes the wifey or both lol

I am not personally worried about the fucking part and I’m sure if you are watching you can easily assist with anything that the wife needs but let’s all pray that the majority of bulls welcome fluffing and fucklicking and cock cleaning!! Please give me an amen 😂😂😂

I have never been into playing around Her bulls , other than fucking Her arse or Pussey with Him at the same time, and sometimes another being sucked off by Her and cumming in Her mouth.
But I loved watching Her fuck other guys, and the way She moved on their cocks, also if She had been out for BBC, Her coming Home and telling me what had been done to Her, while We fucked, and the smell of sex on Her and in Her mouth the taste always got Me going.
From age 48 to 62 , She was always so exciting,and such a dirty bitch.
I loved going out with Her, and Being in a bar , and She would say “ I am getting some attention over there “ at which I would casually glance in the direction, and ask If She fancied Him to which She nearly always said “ Yes “.
I would go to the toilet and come back to the bar and buy drinks so to give Her time to show out to the guy ( Always Black/ Coloured ).
She almost always ended up fucking them.
But always without fail, would always come home and without fail tell me, all about Her experience and fuck me.
She was/ is such a sexy dirty Woman

I fine with him watching whether in the room or over FaceTime. My last meetup, he was in another room in the same hotel but watched over FaceTime. I'm not into mfm or mmf or anything that involves sharing with the hubby or any man for that matter. On the real, I respect what they wish, and if the wish or ask is for him to participate, then I respectfully decline.

We have been in several Scenarios.
I have been locked and ****** to give oral on both.
I have had to sit outside the door.
I have had one of Her bulls to fuck me to show His Dominance.
Just wondering what do the Bulls want the Husband to do?
Depends on the mood to be honest.
Most times I'll require the vanilla cuckold attitude from the cuck, just sit there on the corner and enjoy the show.
Some times I do enjoy being more dominant and can use some help on the owning.
Have had moments of extreme dominance which lead to cucks giving me head while their women recover from round 1 too lol

This is more aimed at cuck couples rather than Stag/vixen couples.

i think a lot will depend on the wife and Bulls comfort level - sometimes they may just want to bevby themselves because well, couples want to be alone sometimes and not babysit.

Some couples absolutely insist the husband is present, but in other cases, i can absolutely see why our wives or her Bull/BF would not want that. She may not be focused on her own enjoyment, worrying and checking how her husband is doing. Or she may hold back from really letting herself go out of concern of hurting hubs feelings.

It's all dependent on the situation, dynamic, and people involved i think.

This is more aimed at cuck couples rather than Stag/vixen couples.

i think a lot will depend on the wife and Bulls comfort level - sometimes they may just want to bevby themselves because well, couples want to be alone sometimes and not babysit.

Some couples absolutely insist the husband is present, but in other cases, i can absolutely see why our wives or her Bull/BF would not want that. She may not be focused on her own enjoyment, worrying and checking how her husband is doing. Or she may hold back from really letting herself go out of concern of hurting hubs feelings.

It's all dependent on the situation, dynamic, and people involved i think.
couldnt agree more there.

It depends on their comfort level and the vibe. If the wife/gf is comfortable with the hubby/bf being present and she can still enjoy herself the way she wants then don't mind them being there or participating.

Back