Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

hhhmmmm....... I would love to see that. I have given him sloppy kisses when he has come back from his trips, but never seen him take it from the source......
My wife required it, but after watching how much i loved it, I never got pussy again. She wanted me sissified and worshiping black cocks. After my first face fucking i no longer wanted pussy just black cocks. I sucked road them cleaned them, licked thier condoms clean and now i want to find a hung black man and be his wife. I love getting gang fucked or blowing many black men. I have no interest in any other race of men. I like dominant woman so dominant black men who treat me like crap, make me wear women's clothes, I always have any how, but dominating me in front of the wife was their favorite

I'd love to watch.
I am waithing for a real Bull to use me tonight , he called me 1h ago order me to let the door unlock and i have to wait

he did this all the time and at evry time i am so turn on and horny ... whitebois are made for BBC + no pregnency and always ok to get fuck ... lol

We haven't found any bulls in our area who want the hubby involved except to watch and occasionally clean up after. Only one had me direct hubby to suck his cock, and he lives 250 miles away. That's a shame because I like watching him suck it and he's a great cocksucker.
Shame I'm white. You guys sound like a fun 3some.

Back