Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

tumblr_ndtnn1UAOf1qh0cqvo1_1280.png
As Tom finished fluffing Bernard, his wife's 22 year old bull, for the third time he wondered how many more times Bernard could perform. Bernard had fucked his wife for hours and both of them had commitments. Still he dared not say anything. With Bernard, all you said was "yes sir" if you were his white bitch's husband. Tom knew this and let the world stand still while Bernard fucked his wife so long that after countless mind blowing orgasms she had become functionless and incoherent. Only then did Bernard get up, wipe his dick on Tom's face and hair and walk into the shower. Now they had nothing to do and nowhere to go until she had slept for many hours.

Last edited:
I haven't had to ******* anyone to do anything. Some couples like for me to cum on the woman and then her man cleans it up. But there was one couple I had the pleasure of playing with that went a step further. Usually I would cum on her body or in her mouth and her man would lick my cum up or kiss her, but one night she as I was close to cumming she told me to cum in his mouth, she wanted him to get it "straight from the source" this time. He knelt down next to her as ordered by her and they sucked my cock together. As I was cumming she held his head in place and made him swallow every last drop. After I pulled my cock out she kissed him on the lips and said "Good for you".

Afterwards I got in the shower with her and we had some more fun while he had a smoke.

That is way HOT~!

Back