Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

True story, I have tried to embellish my first several posts on this site as I didn't want to come right out and say that I feel black males are superior to me. They pleased my ex-wife and her friends better than I could. I have never been interested in men in my life and feel revolted at the thought but when I first saw a fat 7 inch black penis I couldn't look away. I don't know really but I knew she would never be happy with me again, and that I wanted to pleasure him if he would only let me. I wanted to suck his cock and be his bitch. I never feel this way for other men, but she brought over several black men while she was cuckolding me, and both of us were changed forever more. I will gladly submit to a superior black male anytime anywhere. Since my divorce, when I go out with a female on date, if a black male hits on her, I meekly avert my eyes and let things happen how they may. I am hoping the entire time that she will bring him home, and I will get to eat his cum. I hope that he will make us both his bitches. Once we even had a very popular dude bring his friends. My date was not into multiple partners but I gave anyone that wanted head or ass. Usually my date never looks at me as a man again, but I do not know what I anymore. Is it racist to single out black males to want to submit to? I honestly now date women, to take them to clubs that I think we have a good chains of getting attention of alpha black men. I really want a new keyholder steady relationship with a dominant women. My dream is to be cuckolded by a black woman, because that might be what I need. But to answer the question when my ex asked me if I wanted to suck his cock I was begging too, and he laughed at me for being another white male who loved the black dick more than pussy. At the time I was curious, now its 50 -50. Here is how this started and why I am currently divorced, but looking for a mistress/ keyholder:

You have a very active imagination!

I do not know why, since I have never had an interest in a man before but when my ex-wife takes the black mans penis out I cannot take my eyes off it. The first time I saw one I knew I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth. I had already agreed to eat his cum out of her pussy, off her tits, swap it, or wherever it ended up. It was not much harder for me to go from that to learning to suck his cock (with her help, and him face fucking me). As my ex-wife says, when his cock came out I was "dickmatized" When she had cuckolded me with other men, I watched her reactions and my focus had been her. I would kiss her and make out with her if she let me, while she got laid, or sit cuffed in my chair waiting to eat the cum off her body. I had become a cuckold from constant premature ejaculation. I could eat her pussy and get her off, and I loved it. Sadly when it came to intercourse, I was usually not able to last through penetration, and came in my pants or on her leg quite often. We saw a sex therapist, she recommended hypnotherapy, and put me on an anti-depressant. She said I had bad performance anxiety aggravated by humiliation since my wife had told her girl friends and it seemed everyone knew of my problem. She had told them that if I wasn't so good at cunnilingus and didn't have a great job, she would be gone already. Her friends would come over and have drinks with her. It came down to them teasing me trying to see who could make me cum in my pants the fastest.
I had learned to actually like the humiliation because I always got rock hard, I just didn't have any penis control.
Our sex counselor asked if we new about female led relationships, and suggested we try it for a year. She thought by a power exchange it would take pressure off of me, plus give me the humiliation that gave me erections. She told us that they had female led contracts online easily to find and download, and she also suggested we get a fleshlite trainer, so I could practice without pressure. She wanted me to try chastity and controlled orgasms and suggested prostrate fun might be another way to go until her hypnotherapy found the root of my issue. (eventually it came out that I had been ******* and ****** to suck cock a lot as a teenager by a single man down our road. I was his paper boy and he invited me over to work around the place for extra cash. I wanted to make money as I was saving for when I hit 16 to buy a car. In his house he offered me a beer, I had never had one until then (it was to be a day off firsts). While drinking the beer he told me he had a lot of lawn mowing and yard clean up to do and he would pay $5 an hour. In 1973 that was a lot of money. He gave me a second beer and I was feel pretty good. He asked if I had a girlfriend and I sighed and sad no, I had always been shy. Again it was 1973 and I had shoulder length hair, I was about 5-10, 140 lbs, and he was 6-3, solid muscle about 240 lbs. He said if you dont have a girlfriend you must be a faggot. I said no that I was just shy. He then mentioned how lonely he had been since his wife had divorced and moved away several years earlier. He laughed and said she left lots of clothes I bet they would fit a sissy faggot like you just fine. I got up to go as I was getting a bad feeling, and he lunged for me, kissed me forcibly and then dragged me into his stinking bedroom. He said we could do this the hard way or the easy way but I was going to suck his cock. I said no way and got up and ran. He hit me so hard I saw stars and might have had a mild concussion. He ****** his dick in mouth and face fucked me until he came lots of cum in mouth and ****** me to swallow by holding me nose. He whiped his penis on my shirt. And said if I told anyone he knew many of the police and he would tell them all I was a llittle cocksucker and now I am crying *******. Between the beer, the violence, and the cum in my gut I vomited in his dirty stinking bathroom for about ten minutes got up an staggered out to the door. We lived on a country road and I had to walk half a mile down it past his twice a day to meet the school bus. He told me if I didnt come by after school tommorrow he would ******* my cat, and spread around that I was cock sucker. I became one. He made me wear his ex-wifes clothes, I found later she fled leaving all her possesions and never returned. I was required to shave my legs and pubic area, and he put lipstick on me. I spent 3 years as his cocksucker until he had a stroke. I cannot believe how much cum I swallowed in those days, and in the summer I did lots of odd jobs at his house. I had blocked this from my mind until the therapist brought it out.
When my wife heard this story and had seen me begging repeatedly to suck off here black bulls, I even got caught one afternoon when she came home early on my hands and knees taking him up my butt, that she lost respect completely for me. After the first time I sucked a black penis in front of her and swallowed his cucm, I was very proud that I could make both men and women cum with my mouth. She looked shocked, then noticed I had a huge erection and was dripping my precum. She told me she didnt fuck faggots and that I would never ever be inside her again. I begged her to reconsider, that I didnt know what came over me, and that I thought I was doing what she wanted.
Our Bull, laughed saying oh honey don't you know why these whiteboys agree to be cuckolds? They all want to watch you get a real mans cock inside you, and they are all closet bitches for us black men. I didn't agree at the time. I know now that in my case its true. I can not resist and black man and if I was a woman I know that I wouldn't an inferior husband like me
I wish I had a black man to suck off right this minute, or even better have a keyholder that makes me clean his cum out of her!
Any ladies or couples looking for a 46 year old decent looking, average built 5-11 200lbs white guy who has multiple fetishes (used panties, short skirts, pussy worship, and now black penis worship, not into pain, but all the rest play.

tumblr_moa92xu4Y21rmfdhno1_500.jpg
Bert no longer thought about what he had become. He could not. It was go with the flow and do as he was told. It was too late now to turn back. He had already crossed the line. His wife's bull had made a total fool out of him by filming him with other white bois at his wife's request. There was no limit to the perversions they thought up for him but he dare not risk making them mad. He had too much to lose and nothing to gain for, he knew he could never regain the one thing of value he cherished but had lost; his self resepect.

Last edited:
tumblr_m0pilgYWk31qi64i0o1_500.png
Linda objected to her black bull whoring her husband out to any black man who felt like getting off in a white bitches mouth at first. Then she realized she would do anything for her hung black bull. Anything. Her husband would indeed become a weekend ten dollar blow job whore and she a very satisfied white whore for black cock."

Back