Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Ahh yes. This was the biggest change for me in 2014. It has been quite a journey. In the past as a swinger and before I got into cuckolding couples one thing used to irritate me constantly and that was the relentless stream of white guys begging for the opportunity to suck my cock.

This because something of a dilemma when I got into cuckolding couples because I then discovered what a crucial role it played in the power dynamics of controlling a couple. Therein lies the key word....POWER.

I still get irritated when single guys express an interest in sucking my cock. But when the topic comes up with a married man with a willing wife I get an instant hard on. Why? Well because I make a point of getting to know couples well and my experiences to date I have gained an insight into the kind of thoughts and feelings that go through the cuckolds head as they suck my cock.

Only a few cuckolds have so far sucked my cock by the most pleasurable experience so far was being sucked by a husband who would get extremely jealous when I expressed sensuality with his wife or kissed her in long embraces. I made a point of kissing his wife a lot and it was at these moments I would make him get to his knees and suck my cock. Its almost as if the more jealous he got the more enthusiastically he would suck and slurp on my cock while looking up at us kissing.

The sense of wicked pleasure I get from this is beyond measure ;-)

I love how much pleasure you get from having the power and being so wicked! Every cuck bois dream bull!

Wicked is the word and I love it. My wicked side would prefer it if the cuckolds were a little less eager but so far they haven't been able to hide how eager they are to fill their mouth with my hard black cock.

Because of that I put them on rations and don't let them suck and slurp for as long as they would like. That is where my will power as a Dom come in as I would be quite happy to let them suck to their hearts content lol. But that's not why I'm there. My priority is to fuck their dear wife.

Wicked is the word and I love it. My wicked side would prefer it if the cuckolds were a little less eager but so far they haven't been able to hide how eager they are to fill their mouth with my hard black cock.

Because of that I put them on rations and don't let them suck and slurp for as long as they would like. That is where my will power as a Dom come in as I would be quite happy to let them suck to their hearts content lol. But that's not why I'm there. My priority is to fuck their dear wife.

Hard not to be such an eager slave when a far, far more Masculine Black Man take your girl. You can't help but be aware from now own when she wants power over me all she has to do is remind me HOW much better you are in bed. Utterly humbled white boys will give instant willing obedience to her, and she always knows it, knows why, and know I am a pussy-whipped toy for her amusement. Lady's ALWAYS giggle....

Last edited:
Back