Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I have a question. Do you ever put white people together as black owned couples? I think that could be very hot and is one of my fantasies. Also, participating in one of the camera sites where you live on camera for people who pay for the privilege of watching you in any room of your house would be hot too especially if the black master profited from it. And of course the black master could visit any time or even call with specific commands to follow on camera. He would always know what the owned white couple were doing because he could watch them any time he felt like it. They would have virtually no privacy.

That would be worth exploring when I return to the States.

... so nice to see there are others out there that enjoy the life of a sissy and the thrill of serving a Mistress and her Black Master....

I so remember the first time I sucked my wife's BF on her birthday. I thought she was going to slide right off the bed she was so excited!
my first time occurred with a lover of Hers, he asked Her if I would suck him and She replied "Yes, he does as told.... She had me kneel closer and open my mouth placing His wonderful cock in my mouth and began stroking him while they kissed.... I came almost immediately filling my panties...

my first time occurred with a lover of Hers, he asked Her if I would suck him and She replied "Yes, he does as told.... She had me kneel closer and open my mouth placing His wonderful cock in my mouth and began stroking him while they kissed.... I came almost immediately filling my panties...
Love it! After doing it once, sometimes he would have me suck him while he was kissing and undressing Dee! Hot memories! And I do love sucking dick - that was my first time, but call it gay or bisexual or whatever, but CALL ME when you want some head!

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
Well said Sir.

I don't know why so many are afraid that they might be called gay? the way I see it if a guy's dick is hard when he's sucking or being sucked he's gay. who really cares?
Gay, Bi, not Gay. It's all good. Personally, I feel that gay is more an emotional feeling towards a person of the same sex not sexually attraction towards a person of the same sex. I find myself craving cock, cum and penetration but I have never been emotionally attracted to men and could never imagine loving another man.
I am definitely turned off at the thought of kissing & making out with a man but get very hard and excited by rimmimg a mans asshole while being verbally abused

Dan Teal said:
if you are a man and you suck dick, or you allow another man yo sick your dick, you are gay. There is not excuse claiming domination or being submissive. you are just gay. so stop this horseshit!
I don't even like blowjobs from women. I would never let another male get anywhere near my dick.

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.

"in the presence of a white woman" : WHY not in presence of black ones ????

Back