Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Pretty much every husband ends up sucking my dick or me fucking them in the ass. They rarely are brave enough to ask, so I demand it haha if they say no, then thats fine. But most of them like me to make them feel ****** into it.
I'm brave enough to ask now....let me suck that big dick!

Reactions: wit
Well I can tell from my experience. this was the last thing that was not letting my boyfriend really get into the cuck lifestyle which I wanted him to be, but once he done it, he turned into the perfect boyfriend, obedient and caring that I always wanted. So I say its a pretty big and must thing for husbands/boyfriends.
This White Muscleboy certainly respects your opinion!

Socially I am a very laid back relaxed individual so when the depth of my sexually dominant side first came to the surface many years back it really surprised me. I've lost count if the times white men have hinted, asked pleaded and bagged to suck my cock and over the years the answer was always no.

Fast forward to now and my numerous conversations with cuckolds. The story changes somewhat. I have no interest in men but the thought of being sucked by a cuckold in the presence of his wife gives me a massive rush. For me the ultimate is to be serviced by an unwilling, jealous cuckold while I sensually and passionately kiss his wife.

Socially I am a very laid back relaxed individual so when the depth of my sexually dominant side first came to the surface many years back it really surprised me. I've lost count if the times white men have hinted, asked pleaded and bagged to suck my cock and over the years the answer was always no.

Fast forward to now and my numerous conversations with cuckolds. The story changes somewhat. I have no interest in men but the thought of being sucked by a cuckold in the presence of his wife gives me a massive rush. For me the ultimate is to be serviced by an unwilling, jealous cuckold while I sensually and passionately kiss his wife.

That's the ticket....its more mind fuck than gay

That's the ticket....its more mind fuck than gay

A mind fuck that is so deliciously wicked. I like to get a cuckold to reveal his deepest desires and insecurities and I make it clear that the knowledge I gain will be used both at their expense and to help make their ultimate fantasies become a reality over time if I am sufficiently pleased by their service ;-)

A mind fuck that is so deliciously wicked. I like to get a cuckold to reveal his deepest desires and insecurities and I make it clear that the knowledge I gain will be used both at their expense and to help make their ultimate fantasies become a reality over time if I am sufficiently pleased by their service ;-)
We're all yours!

Back