Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Totally agree with this, I think in the moment the horny wife will enjoy it, seeing her hubby on his knees sucking cock... but a lot don't realise in the light of day from the next day on, the strong family man, the ******* of her children etc. that sight/ thought/ memory won't leave her ever again. That sight of him on his knees sucking a cock passionately while masturbating himself, will change the way she looks at him from then on. Sometimes for the better, but rarely.
I had a mistress that ****** me to suck cock to please her, but she told me it totally changed the way she looked at me. I was no longer a man in her eyes, just a cock hungry woman that happened to have a large clit. She lost all respect for me, and basically retrained my sexuality to only be turned on by servicing well hung dominant men, so I lost interest in women except being dominated and humiliated by them. But for sexIan pleasure, I wanted big cocks in my throat and ass.

I had a mistress that ****** me to suck cock to please her, but she told me it totally changed the way she looked at me. I was no longer a man in her eyes, just a cock hungry woman that happened to have a large clit. She lost all respect for me, and basically retrained my sexuality to only be turned on by servicing well hung dominant men, so I lost interest in women except being dominated and humiliated by them. But for sexIan pleasure, I wanted big cocks in my throat and ass.
I think wives that cuckold they're husband and get the cuck sucking cock that this will be the outcome for the cuck and he will be a cocksucker and also crave being fucked and will lose interest in pussy

I think wives that cuckold they're husband and get the cuck sucking cock that this will be the outcome for the cuck and he will be a cocksucker and also crave being fucked and will lose interest in pussy
I don't doubt at all, that once you become a 'cocksucker' you're reliance on pussy is somewhat diminished, and going 'pussy free' isn't as hard as it sounds. Don't know if its because its 'taboo', or that the gent enjoys it much more than the female i'm with, but sucking cock gives me a much bigger buzz than eating pussy. I was sucking cocks in adult theatres for years before I got to eat a pussy for the first time, so perhaps i'm now wired differently... but at 52yo, if I split with my wife and had to decide between cock and pussy from here on, it would definitely be cock everytime. Young, old, black, white, big, small, bull or sissy... i'd suck it happily... plus cock is much easier to come by than pussy for a middle aged gent like myself, so going pussy free is a likely outcome anyway.

I don't doubt at all, that once you become a 'cocksucker' you're reliance on pussy is somewhat diminished, and going 'pussy free' isn't as hard as it sounds. Don't know if its because its 'taboo', or that the gent enjoys it much more than the female i'm with, but sucking cock gives me a much bigger buzz than eating pussy. I was sucking cocks in adult theatres for years before I got to eat a pussy for the first time, so perhaps i'm now wired differently... but at 52yo, if I split with my wife and had to decide between cock and pussy from here on, it would definitely be cock everytime. Young, old, black, white, big, small, bull or sissy... i'd suck it happily... plus cock is much easier to come by than pussy for a middle aged gent like myself, so going pussy free is a likely outcome anyway.
So true, my wife got me started sucking cock and after a while she made me pussy free. Being pussy free is so easy now.

I had one of my wife's ******* me to suck his cock. I resisted for a while but he was a young strong ex college football player. He overpowered me and ******* his cock into my mouth. I decided when ******* is inevitable go with it. I ran my tongue under his foreskin and swirled my tongue around the head. My wife had said that really gets to men. As I held his cock I realized it was as heavy as a large summer sausage. It was much harder than I get. It was like a steel pipe. I gagged when he shoved it down my throat. When he finished with my wife, he told me to taste my wife on his cock. He ****** me to clean his cock. The taste of her on his cock along with his cum was devastating. I had just watched him give her more orgasms with his cock than I could orally, with toys and my cock. Then tasting their combined juices left me really depressed and humilated.

I had one of my wife's ******* me to suck his cock. I resisted for a while but he was a young strong ex college football player. He overpowered me and ******* his cock into my mouth. I decided when ******* is inevitable go with it. I ran my tongue under his foreskin and swirled my tongue around the head. My wife had said that really gets to men. As I held his cock I realized it was as heavy as a large summer sausage. It was much harder than I get. It was like a steel pipe. I gagged when he shoved it down my throat. When he finished with my wife, he told me to taste my wife on his cock. He ****** me to clean his cock. The taste of her on his cock along with his cum was devastating. I had just watched him give her more orgasms with his cock than I could orally, with toys and my cock. Then tasting their combined juices left me really depressed and humilated.
This is what every cuckold dreams about. I think you are very lucky to be in the situation you have.

This is the very definition of *******. Did you seek justice or did you want it to happen again?

Back