Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

That’s some gay ******* bro , I have a hot wife to throat fuck and use in front of hubby, why would I want him to suck my cock unless I am in some gay crap , bad man don’t play them gay games , pussy pounder and user ..

Why?? That is the question. Not an answer on sexual fantasy. Why do you a white man want a black man to fuck your throat? Why would a straight black man want to do it?

Dude, it's different strokes for different folks. Whatever you want is fine. Whatever someone else wants is fine. I don't know why you're so confused and annoyed that some other guy wants to be cucked differently than you. Be the cuck you want to be and don't pass judgment on anybody else.

I feel the same about black guys here who have to post "I don't do that gay ******* and no guy is sucking my cock." Uh...do we really need to know how angry you are that someone mentioned it? If you don't want to do that, don't do it. If someone asks you on here, you can say you're not into it. Or just scroll on by if you're repulsed by what you read.

I don't think anyone deserves condemnation for what they do in the bedroom.

First off, I wasn't Judging in the least I was asking real questions. Second I am not a Dude, I am a grandfather and the word dude is something that comes out of my grandchildren's mouths, I don't allow them to call me a dude. I am not against Bi-Sexuality in ones bedroom, this Gay title don't fit in this situation, Gay is an emotional response to the same male sex such as love in a Gay marriage. Sucking another man's cock or even allowing another man to suck your cock in most cuckold situations is Bi-Sexual by both men. No condemnation here about what is enjoyed sexually in the bedroom.

First off, I wasn't Judging in the least I was asking real questions. Second I am not a Dude, I am a grandfather and the word dude is something that comes out of my grandchildren's mouths, I don't allow them to call me a dude. I am not against Bi-Sexuality in ones bedroom, this Gay title don't fit in this situation, Gay is an emotional response to the same male sex such as love in a Gay marriage. Sucking another man's cock or even allowing another man to suck your cock in most cuckold situations is Bi-Sexual by both men. No condemnation here about what is enjoyed sexually in the bedroom.

Not going to argue with you, but you proved my point -- making a BIG DEAL out of my calling you DUDE is pathetic. You're just ridiculous.

And DUDE, we don't need a lecture from you on what gay sex is and what bisexuality is. I think we're all aware.

You might not have been condemning anyone, but you WERE judging. Just asking the questions you asked shows judgment.

Breaking away from the thread slightly, one of our friends Joshua had three African wives. The youngest Daura (in her 30’s) was a predator in her own right and acted to help her husband get white women, (which enhanced her status as ‘favourite’ wife).

Daura told me she was not a lesbian, but nothing give her a greater thrill than having, than having a white woman or girl kneeling between her legs pleasuring her.

Before she had met and married Joshua she had worked in the city as a maid to white families, dusting, washing floors, and running around after them.

Now married to a rich African she could make white ‘madams’ and girls run around after her. Making them lick between her legs was not about sex, or the pleasure, it was the sheer power of making white females do this to her after all the years she had run around after them.

Realising she could make such women kneel and accept it when she started ‘peeing’ over their pretty faces and into their mouths was an ecstatic thrill.
Agree totally. Black females should be worshipped by inferior white males and females just as much as black men. White males and females are inferior

Not going to argue with you, but you proved my point -- making a BIG DEAL out of my calling you DUDE is pathetic. You're just ridiculous.

And DUDE, we don't need a lecture from you on what gay sex is and what bisexuality is. I think we're all aware.

You might not have been condemning anyone, but you WERE judging. Just asking the questions you asked shows judgment.
Wow it is you that has a problem, no I was not Judging, asking questions is not Judgement, and my first statement was not directed to you.

Once a wife has seen her husband suck another man's cock it is difficult for him to ever appear to be masculine again,and I like that!
Totally agree with this, I think in the moment the horny wife will enjoy it, seeing her hubby on his knees sucking cock... but a lot don't realise in the light of day from the next day on, the strong family man, the ******* of her children etc. that sight/ thought/ memory won't leave her ever again. That sight of him on his knees sucking a cock passionately while masturbating himself, will change the way she looks at him from then on. Sometimes for the better, but rarely.

Totally agree with this, I think in the moment the horny wife will enjoy it, seeing her hubby on his knees sucking cock... but a lot don't realise in the light of day from the next day on, the strong family man, the ******* of her children etc. that sight/ thought/ memory won't leave her ever again. That sight of him on his knees sucking a cock passionately while masturbating himself, will change the way she looks at him from then on. Sometimes for the better, but rarely.
I know it’d be different if and when she sees me do it for reall but she’s had me deep throating our BBC dildo and has me ride it while she’s riding me. Maybe I’m one of the lucky few.

It does change things once a wife sees her husband on his knees with a mouthfull of Black cock. There is no way she'll ever see her hubby as an equal again. he's basically been demoted and an Alpha has taken his rightful place in the relationship .
my gf watched in lust and fascination when i knelt for her Bull the first few times, and it wasn't long until she started participating by encouraging me to do better...suck harder and deeper...and then her finishing Him off with a handjob after i'd gotten Him close. She loved aiming His erupting cock while i knelt in front of him, so He'd coat my face while she laughed at me and passionately kissed Him.
She knew i'd occasionally rebel, but reminding me of the pictures she took and her thinly veiled threats like 'do you remember i have all your email contacts' got me back on my knees in a hurry, apologizing for thinking i was anything but a cuckold and opening wide for her Bull.

My wife and I have had this discussion and I think you're right. She has made it very clear she does not want to see me on my knees sucking another man's cock. This is a disappointment as frankly it is something I've been curious about for a long time. Not necessarily the specific act, but more because I feel it is the ultimate humiliation and surrender of my manhood to a superior. Maybe she will change her mind if the situation arises as we move towards meeting a Bull.

Back