Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

"this guy in the pic came over just to use my mouth when the wife was not able to play..."

we should always be available to fill in for our wives when the are not able to play. That is what a good cuck is all about!
I totally agree, in my experience, some woman find submitting to the man in humiliating ways (even giving head) to be distasteful. They see themselves as equals. This is where the good cuck/sissie provides an essential service to them both, relieving the woman of something nasty and satisfying the Bulls aggressive nature. sissie also stands in (or kneels) if the wife is unwell (or menstruating) or away from home for any length of time. This way the Bulls raging urges are catered for (keeping him coming back) while Mistress is unavailable. xxxx

What works for one might not work for someone else so why judge? Lots of nice white folks on here have their own fetish they like/love so why not let them have the enjoyment? Who am I or u to judge. I like unkuts posts cuz he's HONEST.
You are a true Master so noble, so understanding, so powerful. xxxx

I blow a black guy at least once a week while my wife watches.
So far all she has done is stroke his cock while it's in my mouth and squeeze his balls after he cums but she's
getting closer to joining in.

She comments on the ride home about how big and thick his cock is. Much bigger than mine.
She is amazed at how much he cums, too.
She asked me if there were pills I could take so I would cum more like he does.

You need it? So do most of us. We need that emasculation of submitting to the Bull's lust. Our women need to see us do so in feminine dress and dolled up. That is how you most deeply taste the sweetness of cuckoldry and all parties are satisfied to the highest degree. Anything less is denial or lack of commitment.
I can't say I agree with that "most women need to see us in feminine dress and dolled up." Personally, that idea repels me. I find it silly as opposed to humiliating since I am pretty masculine. However, to each his or her own. If you enjoy it, great.

Last edited:
The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.

Brilliant post.

It's not necessarily gay for a white guy to give head to a Black man.

I never had any gay tendencies until I found Black cock and I am still turned off by homosexuality in general. I suck Black cock because its effect on our women makes me mesmerized and I regard myself as an inferior of Black men. I feel like I should acknowledge the pleasure it provides for our women and what better way to do that than to worship it with my mouth? My girlfriend also gets a kick from watching me, the ******* of redneck southerners, giving head to Black men.

Last edited:
So very true!
Without the cuckold it would be just a black man and a white woman hooking up which might be just a one night stand or maybe a repeat or two.

With the cuckold, the dynamic changes because the cuckold makes it possible for his Wife's lovers to enjoy having casual sex with her on an ongoing basis without worrying about getting tied down, making any commitments or taking on any responsibilities. Cuckolding allows the Wife to enjoy having a full and varied sex life and provides services that enhance her enjoyment of her and her lovers time together.

This can range from the simplest things such as booking and paying for a hotel room, dinner and chauffeuring his Wife to her lover and then picking her up afterward to actually being present to help undress them, care for their clothing, serve refreshments, provide lube and other accessories to enhance their pleasure, perform clean up and any other services as required.

With established long term lovers who are invited to the white couples home, the cuckold takes care of the housework, purchasing the groceries and other supplies as well as doing the cooking and clean up in order to free his Wife's time so she can entertain her lover. Unless invited to be present to serve them, the cuckold will sleep in the guest room or on the couch while his Wife and her lover enjoy themselves in the master bedroom.

Any and all of these are actually mini-vacations provided by the cuckold in gratitude to the men who give his Wife the pleasure she is entitled to.
Beautifully described summary of the ideal Hotwife-cuckold marriage.

It's not necessarily gay for a white guy to give head to a Black man.

There is a huge difference between being gay and worshipping Black men as a straight white guy. I never had any gay tendencies until I found Black cock and I am still turned off by homosexuality in general. I suck Black cock because its effect on our women makes me mesmerized and I regard myself as an inferior of Black men. I feel like I should acknowledge the pleasure it provides for our women and what better way to do that than to worship it with my mouth? My girlfriend also gets a kick from watching me, the ******* of redneck southerners, giving head to Black men.
You have adjusted very well to the sexual needs of your girlfriend by willingly submitting to her black bulls.

During our first two years in the cuckold life style my wife, Nadia, only dated one Black man. He was primarily interested in just fucking my wife. Sometimes he let me watch, but other than that there was little interaction between us. But when he transferred to the east coast, Nadia found Roger, a more aggressive Black man. He was younger and had more stamina than her previous lover. Roger felt the need to dominate, humiliate, and degrade the white cuck, just as his ancestors were by white slave owners. He started by verbally abusing me. Which I didn't mind as I felt it helped pay for the sins of my ancestors.

Then one weekend when he came to visit, Nadia was having her period and also suffering from stomach flu. Roger felt sorry for her and didn't insist on sex with her. So he told her that I would substitute for her. She said that he was the master and could do what he wanted, but could she watch? He agreed to let her see him take me.

He undressed to show off his manly body. Then I was ****** to strip so the Nadia could see my inferior anatomy. Roger grabbed my head and i knelt down before him and took his cock in my mouth. Nadia watched as i sucked his cock. i hadn't learned deep throat yet, but i sucked and teased his cock with my tongue. He enjoyed fucking my mouth and it took only a few minutes before he filled my mouth with a massive load of cum, which I obediently swallowed. After I licked his cock clean he let me go and complimented me for being a good cock sucker.

That experience changed the dynamic of our marriage. Watching me on my knees taking Roger's Black cock in my mouth and bowing to the power of the Black man, Nadia saw me in a different light. There was no way she could ever view me as an equal in our life style. Nadia saw me as I saw myself. I was not a man like Roger and so didn't even deserve to be referred to with masculine terms. I accepted the superiority of the Black man and agreed to be dominated by himView attachment 2157028. Though submissive to Roger, Nadia now realized that she was superior to me. From then on she exerted her dominance over me in our relationship.
Is this the actual pic of you sucking Nadia's bull's cock ?

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
Very well said!

yes it is

BUT

That is why being the "****** too" or "required too" is so humiliating - and such a turn on (at least for me)
if i was gay or bi fluffing - sucking cock - cleanup - being fucked & bred - would be just sex

in my case being straight, its against my nature which makes the above - extremely humiliating - degrading - totally submissive - even abusive
which at least in my case is what i am seek!
humiliation
degrading
submission
and yes even abuse to some extent

The same applies to cross-dressing and panties
Once a wife has seen her husband suck another man's cock it is difficult for him to ever appear to be masculine again,and I like that!

Back