Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

My hubby and I started off as swingers. I think he thought we would play with lots of single females and maybe a few couples. After a few years I grew very bored with girl girl sex. And many white couples the hubbies had performance issues. Our first time with a black couple I was like OMG
This is amazing!!!! After that I specifically looked for only black couples or IR couples where the guy was black. Problem was most black guys women didn’t want to fuck a white guy anymore than I did.
So I started seeing a few of the black husbands alone or with just my hubbie there. Soon they started bringing their buddies and before you knew it, I was all about single bbcs. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. My hubby has learned to do clean up and suck cock when he’s ordered to do so. He knows better than to say no. I love the new pecking order.
yes!

Yes it would be nice, but it is also a bit GAY.

yes it is

BUT

That is why being the "****** too" or "required too" is so humiliating - and such a turn on (at least for me)
if i was gay or bi fluffing - sucking cock - cleanup - being fucked & bred - would be just sex

in my case being straight, its against my nature which makes the above - extremely humiliating - degrading - totally submissive - even abusive
which at least in my case is what i am seek!
humiliation
degrading
submission
and yes even abuse to some extent

The same applies to cross-dressing and panties

It does change things once a wife sees her husband on his knees with a mouthfull of Black cock. There is no way she'll ever see her hubby as an equal again. he's basically been demoted and an Alpha has taken his rightful place in the relationship .
my gf watched in lust and fascination when i knelt for her Bull the first few times, and it wasn't long until she started participating by encouraging me to do better...suck harder and deeper...and then her finishing Him off with a handjob after i'd gotten Him close. She loved aiming His erupting cock while i knelt in front of him, so He'd coat my face while she laughed at me and passionately kissed Him.
She knew i'd occasionally rebel, but reminding me of the pictures she took and her thinly veiled threats like 'do you remember i have all your email contacts' got me back on my knees in a hurry, apologizing for thinking i was anything but a cuckold and opening wide for her Bull.
just as it should be.

My gf has had hers do it, while she held it, she dressed me up, it was part of my training. I used to gag at 5 inches, now I can deep throat 9, and I've taken 9 in me while she watched. She is trading me to orgasm like a girl, I've done it without cumming a few times. We are trying to ignore my useless part. I hope to get a clit one day, but till then..but I enjoyed getting fucked. He treated me like a white girl, I rode him, and I felt me literally turn female. It didnt hurt, if u lube right, he just pulled my panties to the side, we used tuck tape to push in my clit. , even without tuck tape, u can't tell I've got a dick. Been told I had camel toe.

My gf has had hers do it, while she held it, she dressed me up, it was part of my training. I used to gag at 5 inches, now I can deep throat 9, and I've taken 9 in me while she watched. She is trading me to orgasm like a girl, I've done it without cumming a few times. We are trying to ignore my useless part. I hope to get a clit one day, but till then..but I enjoyed getting fucked. He treated me like a white girl, I rode him, and I felt me literally turn female. It didnt hurt, if u lube right, he just pulled my panties to the side, we used tuck tape to push in my clit. , even without tuck tape, u can't tell I've got a dick. Been told I had camel toe.

should be:
Susan and erica
NOT
Eric and Susan

I make my cucks at the minimum wash my cock, but the look n the wife's face when I make him suck it is priceless. You are right it's not a gay thing, it's a power thing and right at that moment the wife realizes I'm truly in charge.
you could let her/him know who is incharge in a non gay way though so why make them do Queer ******* at all?

Back