Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

It may be a homosexual act. But just that act alone don't make one gay. It is just sex so why does everyone e feel the need to justify.

Me I just like sex and love to be cuckold hubby
The way I look at it is, whatever is ok with my Wife/Mistress, and Her lovers, and me, that is OUR thing, and we really don't give two sh**s what anyone thinks about it. My Wifes' lovers enjoy the sense of power that my submission to them has given them, and my Wife/Mistress loves seeing them Dominating me completely. As a submissive, cuckold husband, I enjoy pleasing my Dominants, be they female or male. Call it whatever you choose, but it works for us; it's what we choose to do, and your opinion means absolutely nothing to us.

You should make him suck bbc.. He wants your support and reassurance. Hell be so glad after
I agree. If he is "curious", perhaps he just needs that extra "push"....that "forsing" to allow him to justify what he's doing to himself. The first time my Wfie/Mistress put me on my knees for Her first lover, that is how I justified it.....She was "making me do it", and it was to make Her happy.

Yes all white males have an obligation to be slaves to superior black men. some realize it (more and more) and some have yet to realize it. Regardless, all white boys are bitches to black male authority. It's the new culture and world order.
I totally agree....my Wife/Mistress and I are part of a poly-type Family group, who just recently installed our own chapter of The New Black Order, ruled by elected officials called The African Council. We have a number of white couples, my Wife/Mistress and I included, who have surrendered to The Order, to be sex slaves for our sexually superior Black Masters. We ALL love it!

I totally agree....my Wife/Mistress and I are part of a poly-type Family group, who just recently installed our own chapter of The New Black Order, ruled by elected officials called The African Council. We have a number of white couples, my Wife/Mistress and I included, who have surrendered to The Order, to be sex slaves for our sexually superior Black Masters. We ALL love it!
I would love to see some pictures and hear more about this.

I find it comical that there are so many judgemental people on here, spewing out their opinions, as if they were going to change anyones' minds on this matter. If you're not into this sort of thing, WHY are you even on this thread? Perhaps you're hiding some repressed desires of your own, while trying to put others down for what they enjoy in their own relationships. Live and let live, Folks. If it's not your kink, move along!!!

I think for a cuckold couple seeing the husband get on his knees and serve the better man at least once can serve as a huge relief for both the woman and the bull so that they can both fully enjoy their time together. Cuckolding is pretty out there, so I think it's normal for a woman and her lover to feel twinges of guilt and worry that the cuck is going to become furious despite his verbal agreement. This gets in the way of pleasure. By sucking off her lover a cuck validates his alpha status and her attraction to him. It's high praise. He also confirms that the situation is not her "cheating" since they have both offered themselves to the bull.

I find it comical that there are so many judgemental people on here, spewing out their opinions, as if they were going to change anyones' minds on this matter. If you're not into this sort of thing, WHY are you even on this thread? Perhaps you're hiding some repressed desires of your own, while trying to put others down for what they enjoy in their own relationships. Live and let live, Folks. If it's not your kink, move along!!!
No judgement here would love that type of relationship.

I think for a cuckold couple seeing the husband get on his knees and serve the better man at least once can serve as a huge relief for both the woman and the bull so that they can both fully enjoy their time together. Cuckolding is pretty out there, so I think it's normal for a woman and her lover to feel twinges of guilt and worry that the cuck is going to become furious despite his verbal agreement. This gets in the way of pleasure. By sucking off her lover a cuck validates his alpha status and her attraction to him. It's high praise. He also confirms that the situation is not her "cheating" since they have both offered themselves to the bull.
Exactly! Whenever my Wife/Mistress and I give a "proper welcome" to a new Man (bull) into our poly Family, She will always snuggle and make out with Him awhile, with me sitting across the room. Then She has me strip down and crawl on my hands and knees to Him. She then likes to "feed" me His cock, holding it in one hand, while pushing my head down, guiding my mouth on it. She explains to them that this is how I'm giving Him my permission to fuck Her whenever He wants, from that point on. She then enjoys watching and taunting me, while urging Him to cum in my mouth. She explains to Him that since I'm to be submissive to Him, the best way for me to feel His power and control over me, is to swallow His cum on a regular basis (usually every day, for those that live within our immediate area). After I've sucked Him off, She makes me stand beside the bed and watch, while He has His way with Her; while never allowing me to touch myself....so, I just stand there watching and throbbing uncontrollably. This only gives Her more ammunition to taunt me with; pointing out how hard it makes me to watch Her being fucked by a "real Man", etc. When they've finished, She always insists that I suck Him again, tasting Her on His cock. She says this is to remind me that She is His to fuck, whenever He wants, and that I'm assuring Him that He will always have my permission to do so. This usually relaxes the new Men, and gets them used to the idea that they have nothing to worry about from me; they are completely in charge now, of Her and of me too.

This is a major part of our dynamic. We (my Wife/Mistress and I) belong to a poly-type Family group....lots of Dominant Black Men and Ladies; lots of submissive white couples; as well as several single, submissive white males and females. Sucking our Black Masters' cocks is required of all submissives in the Family, and swallowing their cum is mandatory. We cuckold husbands see it as the best way for us to show our appreciation for the fantastic sex they give our Wives, as well as being the best way to show our obedience and devotion to them, and our acceptance of their sexual superiority. All submissives in our Family consider it a privilege to suck our Masters' cocks and swallow their cum....we see it as being a natural thing.

A white husband, submitting to a sexually superior Black Master, to some of us seems natural. Of course, cuckolding itself isn't for everyone, but those who never try it will never know the freedom the rest of us have discovered. The act of doing something completely foreign to us, in order to please the Women we love, to me, is the ultimate act of that love. To show our Wives that we are willing to degrade ourselves for their pleasure, shows them our complete and total devotion to them. My Wife/Mistress loves making me suck right after they have had their way with Her. She wants me to taste Her on them. She says this is to remind me that She is theirs to fuck, any time they want Her, and that my place is to assure them that they have my complete permission to do so. She always tells me that nothing makes Her "wetter", than watching me swallow the cum of a "real Man", and I'm happy that I can please Her in this way.
Make me hot as well

Exactly! Whenever my Wife/Mistress and I give a "proper welcome" to a new Man (bull) into our poly Family, She will always snuggle and make out with Him awhile, with me sitting across the room. Then She has me strip down and crawl on my hands and knees to Him. She then likes to "feed" me His cock, holding it in one hand, while pushing my head down, guiding my mouth on it. She explains to them that this is how I'm giving Him my permission to fuck Her whenever He wants, from that point on. She then enjoys watching and taunting me, while urging Him to cum in my mouth. She explains to Him that since I'm to be submissive to Him, the best way for me to feel His power and control over me, is to swallow His cum on a regular basis (usually every day, for those that live within our immediate area). After I've sucked Him off, She makes me stand beside the bed and watch, while He has His way with Her; while never allowing me to touch myself....so, I just stand there watching and throbbing uncontrollably. This only gives Her more ammunition to taunt me with; pointing out how hard it makes me to watch Her being fucked by a "real Man", etc. When they've finished, She always insists that I suck Him again, tasting Her on His cock. She says this is to remind me that She is His to fuck, whenever He wants, and that I'm assuring Him that He will always have my permission to do so. This usually relaxes the new Men, and gets them used to the idea that they have nothing to worry about from me; they are completely in charge now, of Her and of me too.
Complete service to bbc always, all ways

Due to alot of our Family being "professionals", we don't take pictures or videos....most of us have to maintain a "vanilla" appearance due to jobs, families, friends, etc.
Don't we all? I mean, if anyone lives a public alternative lifestyle or did you think that most of us do that?

I agree with you with one important caveat; it is not for everyone. By this I mean, the husband sucking off the bull. Once the husband crosses that line, in many cases the respect the wife had for him, transfers to the bull. The marital relationship will not be the same as the husband is seen as less than a real man from that point on. The wife will never get that picture out of her mind. I have experienced this with a long term lover who held my ass and legs in the air and asked me to cum in my mouth in front of her black lover who at the time, was the maintenance man for our building. She read an article about this in Variations Magazine (A Penthouse Publication) and it totally turned her on. She never saw me as a man after that and I was ok with it since I was into humiliation. However, the relationship was very different and she was clearly in charge after that and never treated me with the same respect she had in the past. Later in the relationship, she ordered me to suck another lover's cock in front of her after he came to get him hard again. After I did that, she became totally dominant with me and considered me a "joke of a male" and a trusted servant. I became their toy and even licked his ass and balls while he fucked her, then, licked her clean at her or his command. It was exciting at the time. This was fun for a few years until she got pregnant and left me for that lover. It left me in a strange state wondering what to do next. So, only the strongest relationships with excellent communication can endure ultimate humiliation of the male. Even then, unless you want to be a subordinate with few or no rights, I would think about it first. Would I do it again? Yes I would because I did it out of need. Having a women cuckold you is the most exciting thing I can think of sexually. But, I still think there has to be some respect of the husband and if sucking the bull's cock is just normal bisexuality to her it is ok. But, he is the bull, a better man, a superior sexually and more dominant than her husband. The likelihood of her maintaining respect for the white boy is not very high. As long as you are ok with the new dynamic, I say go for it. I believe in living life, not just fantasizing about it.

I agree with you with one important caveat; it is not for everyone. By this I mean, the husband sucking off the bull. Once the husband crosses that line, in many cases the respect the wife had for him, transfers to the bull. The marital relationship will not be the same as the husband is seen as less than a real man from that point on. The wife will never get that picture out of her mind. I have experienced this with a long term lover who held my ass and legs in the air and asked me to cum in my mouth in front of her black lover who at the time, was the maintenance man for our building. She read an article about this in Variations Magazine (A Penthouse Publication) and it totally turned her on. She never saw me as a man after that and I was ok with it since I was into humiliation. However, the relationship was very different and she was clearly in charge after that and never treated me with the same respect she had in the past. Later in the relationship, she ordered me to suck another lover's cock in front of her after he came to get him hard again. After I did that, she became totally dominant with me and considered me a "joke of a male" and a trusted servant. I became their toy and even licked his ass and balls while he fucked her, then, licked her clean at her or his command. It was exciting at the time. This was fun for a few years until she got pregnant and left me for that lover. It left me in a strange state wondering what to do next. So, only the strongest relationships with excellent communication can endure ultimate humiliation of the male. Even then, unless you want to be a subordinate with few or no rights, I would think about it first. Would I do it again? Yes I would because I did it out of need. Having a women cuckold you is the most exciting thing I can think of sexually. But, I still think there has to be some respect of the husband and if sucking the bull's cock is just normal bisexuality to her it is ok. But, he is the bull, a better man, a superior sexually and more dominant than her husband. The likelihood of her maintaining respect for the white boy is not very high. As long as you are ok with the new dynamic, I say go for it. I believe in living life, not just fantasizing about it.
My Wife/Mistress and I have had a D/s relationship for about sixteen years now.....it wasn't until about seven years ago, when She decided to cuckold me. She knew of my love for humiliation, so it didn't take much after that. Now, we're in this poly-type Family group, with lots of options for everyone. All Dominants in the Family "own" all the submissives.....it just makes it easier that way.

My Wife/Mistress and I have had a D/s relationship for about sixteen years now.....it wasn't until about seven years ago, when She decided to cuckold me. She knew of my love for humiliation, so it didn't take much after that. Now, we're in this poly-type Family group, with lots of options for everyone. All Dominants in the Family "own" all the submissives.....it just makes it easier that way.
That sounds really great! How do you find such a group?

Back