Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I knew the first time her bull made me clean his cock after he came in her, our relationship would never be the same. She told me it turned her on completely to see me on my knees sucking a big black cock. But it made her want him more. She became more dominant and controlling of me after that and eventually stopped fucking me altogheter.

nice, kinda what happend to me. she ultimately asked me to move out, so he could move in. Plus she said once seeing me sucking him, she didnt want me, but him only and his friends he brought over sometimes.

So very true!
Without the cuckold it would be just a black man and a white woman hooking up which might be just a one night stand or maybe a repeat or two.

With the cuckold, the dynamic changes because the cuckold makes it possible for his Wife's lovers to enjoy having casual sex with her on an ongoing basis without worrying about getting tied down, making any commitments or taking on any responsibilities. Cuckolding allows the Wife to enjoy having a full and varied sex life and provides services that enhance her enjoyment of her and her lovers time together.

This can range from the simplest things such as booking and paying for a hotel room, dinner and chauffeuring his Wife to her lover and then picking her up afterward to actually being present to help undress them, care for their clothing, serve refreshments, provide lube and other accessories to enhance their pleasure, perform clean up and any other services as required.

With established long term lovers who are invited to the white couples home, the cuckold takes care of the housework, purchasing the groceries and other supplies as well as doing the cooking and clean up in order to free his Wife's time so she can entertain her lover. Unless invited to be present to serve them, the cuckold will sleep in the guest room or on the couch while his Wife and her lover enjoy themselves in the master bedroom.

Any and all of these are actually mini-vacations provided by the cuckold in gratitude to the men who give his Wife the pleasure she is entitled to.

Absolutely fantastic post.

Thats how every white lil dick boy should serve dominant black man
Black-cock-sucking-560x420.jpg
I want to suck your big beautiful black cock.

My wife said, "Keep him happy, whatever he says". I think they were in cahoots. He told me to do it. She got really excited. She held it for me and cheered me on as I did it. I've learned to love it and look forward to it. It's now a "requirement" for her. I've been put to the task more than once while she slept. I have not, and never will, complain.

My wife said, "Keep him happy, whatever he says". I think they were in cahoots. He told me to do it. She got really excited. She held it for me and cheered me on as I did it. I've learned to love it and look forward to it. It's now a "requirement" for her. I've been put to the task more than once while she slept. I have not, and never will, complain.
Lucky lucky guy.. I hope you put on some pretty lingerie for him while you serviced him

My husband wasn't Bi nor did he have Bi curiosity. One night after we had an argument earlier in the day, we met a new black guy that I had talked to several times. I really wanted to fuck this guy bad. The guy said my husband was going to have to suck his cock before he would fuck me. Any other time I would have said no but I was still pissed at my husband and so I insisted that he suck the guy to get him ready to fuck me. At first my husband said no way but I kept on him until he finally got between the guys legs and put the head of his cock in his mouth. I guess my husband was doing a good job because the guy was moaning and thrusting his cock into my husbands mouth. Finally the guy grabbed my husbands head and wrapped his legs around his waist so he couldn't get away and started face fucking him until he cummed down my husbands throat. My husband didn't lose a drop, he swallowed every bit. After that if the guys wanted my husband to clean their cock or to suck their cock he was much more agreeable.
Phyliss

Back