Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I make my cucks at the minimum wash my cock, but the look n the wife's face when I make him suck it is priceless. You are right it's not a gay thing, it's a power thing and right at that moment the wife realizes I'm truly in charge.
I would love that I could eat your sperm from her womb
Please login or become a member to view

Attachments

• 0223170549.jpg
    0223170549.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
so true. it's the ultimate thing for a cuck. there's no going back at that point.
My wife and her first time with a bull told me to crawl to the bull and suck his cock. I was right there and my saw how happy I looked and how I kept eye contact and gave a blowjob like only a ******* gives. She realized that I just wanted cock and that is why I almost had to ******* her to make me a cuckold. I told her that I gave my first of so many more blowjobs when I was 12 and he was 16.

sometime last month i attended a adult party in manhattan and it was wild! couples sexy white women and cucks with there wives....the music was good open buffet nice vibe around midnight after a few drinks i got naked and started to party...yes my bull meat was hard and i love being nude in front of people.....there were two floors one for the single party crowd and my favorite floor the couple floor.....thats were i like to be nude the look on the horney women facees is priceless!! so one couple asked me to come to there booth they were in....and the wife asked me could i please cum in her sissy husbands face and mouth? so at first im thinking no way thats so gay...but at the same time it turned me on....as he was on his kness like the weak dogg he was she cheered me on as i agreed to do it....wile i jerked my bull meat and slapped him in the face with it....she began to eat me asshole from the back....my cock was rock hard and throbbing...my cum shot out in too his mouth and face...as i yelled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was one of the best loads i ever had...cum everywhere....she whipped the cum off his face and began to feed it into his open mouth....i was in total heat! as she said thank you bullmaster....for feeding my cuck your sweet black jizz....i thought it was a gay act on my behalf untill i called a female friend of mines and she said aslong as his wife was there it was not gay it was just really freaky!! and yes she was right cause it was very intense and hot...i loved it and will do it again
i would love to know which club this is!

I am a cuckold who was ****** to suck and fuck my wife's bull. It happened multiple times over 2 months. Now I am kept in women's clothing and any guys clothes were burned. After a month I only wanted him. I get mad at her when she gets his cum instead of me getting it. I do anything to be the one to get his wonderful cock. I learned to put on make-up for him. My wife and I are fighting like girls for his cock. I must have him.

My wife's bull will not let me fluff him until I practice sucking cock on another guy on my own. And he will require me to tell him and my wife who it was and how I arranged to meet another guy to suck his cock and whether I accepted him cum in my mouth or not.

I am not sure how I go about approaching another guy about this and would welcome suggestions.

My wife's bull will not let me fluff him until I practice sucking cock on another guy on my own. And he will require me to tell him and my wife who it was and how I arranged to meet another guy to suck his cock and whether I accepted him cum in my mouth or not.

I am not sure how I go about approaching another guy about this and would welcome suggestions.

Check free gay dating/hookup sites. You may find what you are looking for.

Back