Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I don't think it's a gay thing either. My first times wasn't my idea to ask the cuckolds, but were their wifes, suggesting and convincing me, at the very first time, to let him suck me first, and after awhile asked me to do him too while she was driving both of us and enjoying the scene. I always thought about it as something above sex and sexuality, certainly not gay thing, that they both wants to service me and please me anyway they can, especially in the case of hubby's. They are so intrigued and excited to watch their husbands submitting and getting dominated like they never seen them before in any other aspect of life. And that's the way I experience it too, not as a gay act, but as a person that is doing anything to please me. I would never do that with a black guy, though.
O god I just love the way you look at this
I appreciate your point of view
its not a gay or straight thing
its sex...its erotic
it is so hot that some wives want to witness their husbands being dominated like they never have been before

View attachment 731356
"Did my bull ******* my white husband to suck his big dick? Yes he did a long time ago. Now he takes him to a club and i'm not sure exactly what he does to him there. I just know hubby comes home totally out of it with a shocked look on his face and unable to utter a word for hours."
If this is not just a titillating story I'd love to experience what that husband did....

I knew the first time her bull made me clean his cock after he came in her, our relationship would never be the same. She told me it turned her on completely to see me on my knees sucking a big black cock. But it made her want him more. She became more dominant and controlling of me after that and eventually stopped fucking me altogheter.

DITTO!!!!

I've watched my boyfriend get fucked by a bull after he was done with me. We had expressed the potential of this happening and when it did it was amazing. My boyfriend is pretty well sized and the bull was too. Riding the bulls cock and calling my bf a faggot nearly made me cum. Would definitely do again.
I wish you were close... I might have to make a trip

The black guy decided to fuck me one day my wife had her period. He is very dominanat and strong so He ****** me to have sex with him in front of my wife that was happy. The problem is that now he often wants sex with me and He leaves his semen in my ass. He treats me and my wife like his girlfriends and even when we are in public place he touchs me and my wife to on the ass. Once I was upset and i tried to explain I'm not a girl he has fucked me anally for long time than he made a picture of my ass hole fresh fucked full of sperm. UAU my hole looked as a fresh fucked sloppy big and slut pussy with dripping semen. Than he umiliated me with photo and said how can be you are a man if you have a pussy bigger than your dick I feel my ass loose and when the black dick just touch my butt my asshole opens by itself. He is filling me always of black sperm big quantity of sperm not human and my hormon are becoming crazy.

Last edited:
Back