Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Love when the guy takes charge and makes me suck him and fucks me in front of my woman. Some woman are not into it, until they aee it happen. I love it, and wish every black guy went further and would fuck me good and hard, and make me scream and squeal like a bitch. Had one guy make me suck and take his buddies cocks while him and my chick had a marathon. That chick called me a cock craving little faggot slut when i cam back in the other room, cum dripping out mouth and ass, and all over, and simply looked at her and told her to be a good slut and join me, and told her how i love being manhandled and treated and fucked like a bitch, and insulted and watching her fuck other guys who cum inside her and eating their cum, and sometiems sloppy seconds, great when the guy was huge so my cock stays soft and she can call me a fag and have the bull fuck me so i actually ejaculate.
That's hot ... i need to try it

I do whatever my wife and bull let me. So it really depends on the bull. Some bulls don't want anything to do with me So I get sent to another room or even the basement if wifey says. Others like wifey getting me dressed up like a sissy and doing everything from oral to anal, beck ive even rimmed a few bulls

Well, its something new, I witnessed it from first hand experience. we (me and my boyfriend) met a young Spanish couple in Madrid, who were interested in sharing a black guy. so we arranged a setup in their hotel room. Them (spanish guy and girl), us (me and my boyfriend) and 2 black guys. they took one bigger black guy and we took one black guy (ours was a janitor at the hotel , has 2 ******* ... irrelevant information though). Now they are across the room on the sofa while we are on the master bed. since my bf has just recently adapted this lifestyle so he is a little cautious, he mostly holds and supports me while the black guy fucks me and he just masturbates. we were enjoying this very much, then in the middle my boyfriend started staring at the spanish couple instead of me. it got me a little bothered, so I looked and found that the spanish girl is making her boyfriend suck the black cock. for a minute I thought that he may be bisexual, but then it became clear that he dint wanted to suck , but her girlfriend was pushing him and making him suck. now this was something weird, but still a turn on. anyway, when we switched the black guys, and we had the bigger guy, I noticed that he was staring at the black cock, so I asked him if he would like to suck it. he immediately said no, I asked him a few more times, he said no, then the black guy asked him and tried to bring his head to his cock, but my boyfriend just freaked out and said no. I finally stopped and aid okay , no problem , if he doesnt want to. we looked at the spanish couple, they both were kneeling and sucking black cocks (our black guy went with them when we stopped). so we watched them handle two black guys for rest of the time, now my boyfriend even though refused, was very turned on and masturbated twice while watching the spanish couple. on our way back to our room , he told me that he wanted to suck it but couldnt, it did turned him on. we talked about it a little more, and he seems to be interested but still refusing to do it. now I do not know for sure, should I ******* him like the spanish girl started with her boyfriend or should i forget it all completely ? anyway ... this was one of our experience in the last month.

very interesting story... what would you have liked ?

950_1000.jpg
;)
This photo brings back how I started , we had been in London for business , my wife had met a lady who was married to a black man and over time became friends ,I knew she had been set up with his black pals and I let her do her thing as she loves black cock.
One visit Kim did not come with me she stayed at home in Australia , but I visited Sally and Eric , at dinner one night Eric bought up how Kim loves black cock and she and Sally had some great fuck sessions over time,as we chated Eric asked if I would like to join in and would I like to experience a new demention to sex , meaning what I asked , he asked how would I feel sucking a black cock after it had been in Kim's cunt, love to I said.
We elaborated moor on what I would like to do , Eric was so pleased that I was keen to get involved.
During the night as I lay in bed I could hear Eric fucking Sally , he must have cum as things went silent , but to my surprise the door opened and Eric called me into there bedroom ,Sally was on all fours her ass was in the air Eric went behind her and I watched him slowly enter her very wet cunt , he waved me over told me to get on my knees and lick Sally's ass as he fucked her,she tasted so good , then suddenly he pulled out and told me to suck his cock clean , we did this for ages , then he shot his load , pulling it out covered in cum told me to suck it clean , loved it, then ate Sally out.
Eric spoke to Kim later she was so pleased I had done the cuck thing.
Our next trip was together and I was with her when she got fucked , it is very erotic to be able to share such intermacy love sucking wet cock straight out of a sloppy cunt.

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.

during my time as a cuckold my wife was fucked by many Black Men. some of those Men believed the same as You Sir. however, in my experience most of the Men were really only interested in fucking either my wife or ******* and really wanted as little to do with me as possible.

So very true!
Without the cuckold it would be just a black man and a white woman hooking up which might be just a one night stand or maybe a repeat or two.

With the cuckold, the dynamic changes because the cuckold makes it possible for his Wife's lovers to enjoy having casual sex with her on an ongoing basis without worrying about getting tied down, making any commitments or taking on any responsibilities. Cuckolding allows the Wife to enjoy having a full and varied sex life and provides services that enhance her enjoyment of her and her lovers time together.

This can range from the simplest things such as booking and paying for a hotel room, dinner and chauffeuring his Wife to her lover and then picking her up afterward to actually being present to help undress them, care for their clothing, serve refreshments, provide lube and other accessories to enhance their pleasure, perform clean up and any other services as required.

With established long term lovers who are invited to the white couples home, the cuckold takes care of the housework, purchasing the groceries and other supplies as well as doing the cooking and clean up in order to free his Wife's time so she can entertain her lover.
That is so true, my wife loves it more because she is married and can freely enjoy her lovers just as much as they are able to freely enjoy her, my job is to facilitate their union anyway possible, to ensure their mutual happiness. I feel the best I've ever felt, when I see a Man desire her and want to make love to her and train her, I feel like I've done a good job preparing her.
Real life backs me up, in equestrian terms every prized ride has a jockey to get her and she also has a groom that takes care of her, lol

I don't think it's a gay thing either. My first times wasn't my idea to ask the cuckolds, but were their wifes, suggesting and convincing me, at the very first time, to let him suck me first, and after awhile asked me to do him too while she was driving both of us and enjoying the scene. I always thought about it as something above sex and sexuality, certainly not gay thing, that they both wants to service me and please me anyway they can, especially in the case of hubby's. They are so intrigued and excited to watch their husbands submitting and getting dominated like they never seen them before in any other aspect of life. And that's the way I experience it too, not as a gay act, but as a person that is doing anything to please me. I would never do that with a black guy, though.

With me it was out of love and respect for my wife. This love and respect had me learning to please her alpha man with her coaching me. I became very good and suck bbc, swallowing even delicious drop of her alpha mans cum. Shetook mantra pictures and videos, she had wearingwigs and skirts, she had me assisting fucking her black bulls with me forsing his mighty staff in to the hilt, then cleaning his house and car dressed like a maid. If his friends stopped by i was required to service them . I did what she told me unquestionably, as I was feminized, became able to take 8 inches with no gagging, leaning back taking my throat fucking proudly as i shot my little wad. I enjoyed every drop of semen, every bbc, and lived like clean her cream-pie. I realized after while i must have had bi tendenciesI was not awareof because bbc turned me on first sight. I stopped masturbating, and waited for Kristen or one of her bulls to fuck my ass hitting the prostrateuntilI had the best orgasms ever. I have talked with Kristen telling her i want a vagina, and real tits. I told her i would still be her slave, just a lesbian one, after all I only go down on her any way.
I got beat, and put on my place. That night i was made up by her beautician friend, dressed as a woman and my "date" Kevin came over. Kevin is sadistic, fresh out of jail, after 11 years and wanted.a jail "wife". He slapped the ******* out of me Brittany raped my ass, no lube, then said i was going to take his load down my throat. My ears picked up at that, and my 5 inch skinny penis got hard as rock. When he pulled out i swung around mouth open hard dick protruding and he shoved it in my mouth. I sucked my ******* off his big tool, and took his 9 inches all they way down my open throat. He face fucked me until he started Cumming then pulled back out just enough to fill my mouth. As some leaked out i tried to catch it while I shot my little wad. He made face the movie camera mouth open and hold it until I started to *******. Then i was allowed to swallow his bitter cum.
He said oh bitch me an you gonna have fun. I been promised a wife and you are it. I have been with Kevin 2 months until he violated parole
wow..................................

I love it when I'm given the opportunity to suck one of my Wifes Lovers Dicks, I love that I can even get to be there at all, so when I get to worship one of the Dicks that's pleasing her now, why wouldn't I? The honest truth is, a HotWife is an awesome Cock magnate and she will attract the kinds of guys that Gay Men would only dream of, so yeah, I love to submit along with and well beyond my amazing Wife

Back