Bulls do you like the husband present or nah ?

I understand some guys get satisfaction out of sharing or watching their partners. I don't mind if hubby watches or join. My objective is to create an enjoyable experience for everyone involved, be respectful and thoughtful of their bond.
Very curious about your screen name "Fixher" why did you call yourself that? We do roleplay, and Kylie often calls it her therapy or sometime retraining.

Very curious about your screen name "Fixher" why did you call yourself that? We do roleplay, and Kylie often calls it her therapy or sometime retraining.
Everyone gets in the lifestyle for different reasons. Some because the wife might have a high sex drive or hubby might enjoy watching his partner being slutty with someone else. My assignment is to deliver a level of satisfaction.

For me I have no problem enjoying a pleasurable time with the couple. And I agree with thefixher. But in some cases. As a couple there are times when a woman might be living out her fantasy or trying to have an enjoyable time and a husband can be a little too outspoken. There's nothing wrong with joining in adding to the pleasure which is something I love to do as well. But an issue that I have had in the past is an over aggressive man who wants to give you direction on how to please your lady. It's nice to know what she enjoys but it's even better to explore. Hearing a husband's comment when they are lewd and not asked for can be a turnoff for the mrs and her BBC at times. Enjoy yourself have a good time what you like but asking her over and over if that's good or fuck her hard like this is a little over the top. Could have been times where I have left in situations when we're supposed to be serious because of how ridiculous some men can be when given the pleasure from their wife to have this kind of experience. But as far as enjoying and being invited into a couple's relationship it's a wonderful experience overall. Understood as hubby gets a little excited but don't steal the attention from the lady you're trying to give the attention. It's her time to enjoy too. If you want her as the center of attention find things that don't make her grown and roll her eyes and add to her pleasure too.

The lifestyle is complex, it's not an one size fit all. Couples and singles make the mistake of categorizing everything. Every guy isn't a bull, every husband isn't a cuck, and so.on. I feel you on the aggressive stuff. Me personally, I ask the husband how he wants me to fuck her, if he is a stag. If he is a submissive one, I'm going to tell him where to sit and watch. Sometimes, the wife is getting pleasure from being with a different guy and being told what do to by hubby.. I like to find out what the couple is into and plan around that. I would leave a situation also, if I'm uncomfortable lol

For me I have no problem enjoying a pleasurable time with the couple. And I agree with thefixher. But in some cases. As a couple there are times when a woman might be living out her fantasy or trying to have an enjoyable time and a husband can be a little too outspoken. There's nothing wrong with joining in adding to the pleasure which is something I love to do as well. But an issue that I have had in the past is an over aggressive man who wants to give you direction on how to please your lady. It's nice to know what she enjoys but it's even better to explore. Hearing a husband's comment when they are lewd and not asked for can be a turnoff for the mrs and her BBC at times. Enjoy yourself have a good time what you like but asking her over and over if that's good or fuck her hard like this is a little over the top. Could have been times where I have left in situations when we're supposed to be serious because of how ridiculous some men can be when given the pleasure from their wife to have this kind of experience. But as far as enjoying and being invited into a couple's relationship it's a wonderful experience overall. Understood as hubby gets a little excited but don't steal the attention from the lady you're trying to give the attention. It's her time to enjoy too. If you want her as the center of attention find things that don't make her grown and roll her eyes and add to her pleasure too.
i think there is probably a time and place for us to be present. But i think also sometimes there is also a need for privacy, so she doesn't need to worry if we are doing ok or so she does not feel inhibited by us being there, and so she can focus on her and her lover and unleash.

i think there is probably a time and place for us to be present. But i think also sometimes there is also a need for privacy, so she doesn't need to worry if we are doing ok or so she does not feel inhibited by us being there, and so she can focus on her and her lover and unleash.

I do a lot of couple training. We cover this topic and issue in my training. It really depends on the woman. And this can change over time as well. Some women need more privacy, especially in the beginning because women in America, at least, have been brainwashed to think that sex is BAD - and it takes a lot to remove that brainwashing.

For other women they love the exhibitionism of fucking in front of their partner. It really depends on each person and what their comfort level is.

I do a lot of couple training. We cover this topic and issue in my training. It really depends on the woman. And this can change over time as well. Some women need more privacy, especially in the beginning because women in America, at least, have been brainwashed to think that sex is BAD - and it takes a lot to remove that brainwashing.

For other women they love the exhibitionism of fucking in front of their partner. It really depends on each person and what their comfort level is.
Makes sense

I always want the husband present but, various wives keep hubby locked up and locked out of the room....let's not forget Power and Control is an incredible aphrodisiac for many women during playtime with their Bulls. Additionallly, some husbands love being sexually dominated by wifey and the denial of being present in the playroom is part of the dynamic for many.
This is the way for us, and it shows how much variation there is within this lifestyle. Power and control over my husband is what does it for me and if you don’t abuse it, how do you know you really have it? If I’m doing something my husband wants me to, I’m not in control - he is, and I’m just performing for him. That’s not for me.

I love BBC because they are naturally superior to my husband and something he can never aspire to be. That gives me control because he hasn’t got, and can never have, what I want. However, I am what he wants, and I get to choose if he ever gets it. That gives me power. Abusing both makes me absolutely uncontrollably horny.

Back