Bull shows up unannounced?

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
If U dont want to do that to him wenever and wherever he wants it let him find A real chick that will 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ men dont need our time wasted IMO

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Showing up unannounced ONCE would be a deal breaker. Period. NO second chances. The black man fucking her now is a co-worker and has been fucking her for over a year. ONE surprise visit and this would come to an end.

That's what happens when your husband is a pussy and is not regulating or enforcing the rules. No boundaries equals all sorts of inconvenience and problems. Feel bad for you to be put on the spot lile that, it's not sexy, it's annoying.

Nope! ... and never see him again!

I assume this is basically a fantasy post. If not, the answer is simple. Anyone who did that to me would get a visit by the police and be served with a no-contact/no-trespass order.

I assume this is basically a fantasy post. If not, the answer is simple. Anyone who did that to me would get a visit by the police and be served with a no-contact/no-trespass order.
Go see the police and tell what? the guy I'm having sex with showed up horny AF and it was very bad timing. He wasn't agressive he was just very insisting and I didn't want my guess to notice him.

we've moved on after and there was no trouble. When I talked to him after he also admitted it was too intense and we left good friend.

As a reminder, your original post said, "he wouldn't leave!"

A person who has been asked to leave private property and failed to do so has committed criminal trespass.

Police can and will arrest under such circumstances, and a court can and will issue a no contact order.

With us, that would happen EXACTLY ONE TIME! And we'd never be with him again. Period...

Sta spingendo il confine nel tuo diventare di proprietà dei neri. Presto porterà con sé degli amici per usarti. Se questo non è quello che vuoi, allora trova un accordo con lui. Altrimenti considera tuo dovere servirlo sessualmente ogni volta che ha bisogno di te. Dopotutto, è il tuo toro nero, giusto?
vergognoso

Absolutely not. That happen once and he caused a problem my ******* were thier hubby and him had words. He started having feelings on this. I was so pissed and embarrassed. Hubby and I have fun but have our rules. So for us not accepting

I've understand with time that it is good to keep a separation between Hotwife life and private life
A true sub... always has power.. it is the act of giving up all power than can be the most arousing for her... but she is always the one who controls things.. finding someone you trust to give that control to is the key.... and makes it VERY hot

Back