Bull getting romantic with wife

And when you grow old and nature takes it inevitable toll of your bodies, then what? You think your bull will give a damn about you?

You will throw everything away just for one more orgasm?

When you are old, you want a reliable provider to be there.

And never forget that.

And when you grow old and nature takes it inevitable toll of your bodies, then what? You think your bull will give a damn about you?

You will throw everything away just for one more orgasm?

When you are old, you want a reliable provider to be there.

And never forget that.
Very true I have contemplated that exact position and I have a soul mete who will always be there for me we are together every week and have talked re the exact statement you hve made ,so thank you

Is it your bull or you're tried, proven and boring husband? The one who ultimately cares for you? Ort he bull who tells you one thing and you will brutally find out? You want to play that game? This isnt a weekend softball game. This is the end phase of your life story.

Ok
Is it your bull or you're tried, proven and boring husband? The one who ultimately cares for you? Ort he bull who tells you one thing and you will brutally find out? You want to play that game? This isnt a weekend softball game. This is the end phase of your life story.
Ok got the point but I know where I am going so does the bull

Then divorce his ass. Be human about it. And dont fuck with his mind. You have some issues that need to be resolved. I hope you get the help that's needed.

The intention infliction of pain, physical or mental upon any human is not acceptable.

If you want to talk about it offline, Im all ears.

Of course a woman has a responsibility to be kind and gentle with a man she has decided to divorce. Each relationship is a journey, and not all journeys are destined to last a lifetime. Some journeys are shorter than others, I certainly hope that my current husband, and any man I marry in the future can be civil if we ever do divorce, and not irrational. I fully intend to be

You dont need to be kind and gentle. Just be human about it. Why mess with him? You take the path of revenge or torment and it will mess with your mind.

Serve him the papers and get on with your life.

I would want to be romantic with a bf, I don't know if I could do it any other way. I hope to find someone to date on a regular basis and be close to when I want to be
Oh Ginger. If you were in my necka da woods, you will get your regular romance, but I will pound your pussy.

As it should ... for the cuck, that's the whole idea of voluntary, cuckold relationships ... the rollercoaster ride of emotions; jealousy, envy, sympathy, excitement, anger, revenge, etc are often mixed into that powerball pill of emotions. Some guys love that emotional surge, and some guys don't handle it too well. One hint that it might agree with you, however, is that tent you get, in the front of your trousers, when you learn/know that your woman is getting banged (and enjoying it) by another man.
It's hard to explain, actually, and women are often confused by their man's desire that they cuckold them. :)
You should become concerned and cautious when the bull starts taking your wife off for weekends, spending a lot of time alone with her, your wife starts taking her bull's suggestions over yours, or your wife loses interest in having any sexual relationship with you.
There's a way to make a voluntary cuckold relationship work for everyone involved; its when one of the three become unhappy or dissatisfied that problems usually arise. Mac
I am eternally grateful to the husbands that like this, but I must admit I have often wonder how a husband could handle this. Your post gives me lil sense of what emotions a husband will go through.

I've heard this type of discussion more than hundred times ... this "owning" and "breeding" crap! It really burns my bacon as to why so many black males feel they need to establish priority and control over another man's wife. Why not enjoy the frick'n free sex and respect the man's marriage? Is the hatred of white males so strong that some of you feel destroying the marriage is your way of vengeance or reparation?
This is one big reason we haven't made the sincere effort to invite a black male into our sex lives. What is it with this OWNING crap? Some of you folks need to grow the fuck UP! Damn!
Mac
View attachment 404789
I'm not experienced in this thing, but from what I have seen it is more about a fit. Some men and women want the whole dominance thing, so some bulls who like that, gravitate to that. I do not think it is primarily a hatred thing, though I won't eliminate that possibility. I do think however, it is more the type of persons - both ways. I have seen on here, couples that want that dominant bull and want the humiliation thing. I can't from my perspective, see how that could be fun, but some folks like it. From my novice position, I will say you and your lady should find a good fit. Prior to getting familiar with the "community" as a whole, I thought everyone would just be okay with regularly fucking another man's wife and leaving. But I guess some people want more than that.

In our experience, she isn't interested in a romantic relationship with another man. She has a loving, romantic relationship already. When she plays, she wants to get fucked. She wants to get what she doesn't get from me, which is long, hard fucking from a guy who is really well hung. If she wants dinner out, or a show, or romantic walks, she has me for that.

Bull fucking is just fucking in our program

In our experience, she isn't interested in a romantic relationship with another man. She has a loving, romantic relationship already. When she plays, she wants to get fucked. She wants to get what she doesn't get from me, which is long, hard fucking from a guy who is really well hung. If she wants dinner out, or a show, or romantic walks, she has me for that.

The kinda program I would sign up for.

I love the romance! It makes sex way better for me when there are feelings involved! That being said, I've never had a problem keeping those feelings under control, I don't want to leave my husband, if I ended up falling for some guy more then my husband then I would say something was wrong with my marriage in the first place, especially if I was pouring that much emotional focus into another man rather than my husband. But too each their own, that's my opinion on MY marriage and relationships with my men on the side, I can't speak for everyone else.

We are EXACTLY the same way and have discussed this many times. For many women, I do believe it can be very difficult to separate sex and love. For us, I can provide for my wife and our family in every way other than sex and we love each other very deeply. She told me she'd be lying if she said she didn't have any feelings at all for her bull, but to her, those feelings are different. She needs him to fill her sexual needs, me for everything else. It works for us

Built4BBC's response supports the difference between what men and women desire in a sexual relationship, which follows John Gray's "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" points & observations. I really encourage everyone, but particularly the white husbands who want their wives to have sex with other men, to read this book. It's been out a while, now, but the points John Gray makes regarding the differences in the way men & women think are still very much accurate. It certainly helped me, and my wife says the book was very accurate about men as well.

pic_ThumbsUPDOWN-checkmark.jpg
I love the romance! It makes sex way better for me when there are feelings involved! ....relationships with my men on the side, I can't speak for everyone else.

I've heard this type of discussion more than hundred times ... this "owning" and "breeding" crap! It really burns my bacon as to why so many black males feel they need to establish priority and control over another man's wife. Why not enjoy the frick'n free sex and respect the man's marriage? Is the hatred of white males so strong that some of you feel destroying the marriage is your way of vengeance or reparation?
This is one big reason we haven't made the sincere effort to invite a black male into our sex lives. What is it with this OWNING crap? Some of you folks need to grow the fuck UP! Damn!
Mac
View attachment 404789
MAC just my two cents, i don't believe in owning or any crap like that. I think your wife is very effing hot so i could just enjoy the free sex. Free great sex is always good you know. LOL

Back