Bull getting romantic with wife

It's like the Hilton or perhaps the Marriott.

I apologise to my American friends for my use of British English. I do try to avoid using British terms, as I want my serious writing in fashion and other spheres to have true global appeal.

Back on the subject of romance, I got a long really letter from my husband today, recounting the first time that we met, and how happy and romantic we were on our honeymoon. To be honest it filled me full of guilt. Basically, he says that even after all the terrible things I did to him recently, he still loves me and wants me to be happy. If that means me leaving him, he says, he accepts and respects my wishes. However said that he still wants to “be a part of my life” in some way, and we should hold off on the divorce. Actually I reckon he thinks that mine and Jamaal’s relationship will not last too long and afterwards he will be there for me. It was still a very romantic letter though, and he must have spent a lot of time on it. I really felt touched.

I thought about it, and I still want the divorce. The money from the sale of the house will come in handy to expand my hot dress collection, for one thing. Actually, I don’t really want to be in my husband’s company any more, as he has demonstrated how weak he is. I don’t like weak white men. Jamaal says that I should agree to meet Tom again, but he’s probably only saying that because he wants to humiliate him again. And I obviously don’t want to go there again.

I know this makes me totally weird but the idea turns me on. I've posted a few times about how my ex had a BF and they openly dated and she even told her friends she had a black BF too. I loved the idea of the hand holding, the spooning while we watched movies together and I sat on the other side of the couch. I encouraged it the entire time and it made it so much more erotic because it went from beyond physical to a mental aspect.

We did not get divorced because of another man so don't think this ruined us.

This is the reality and if cuckolds cant handle it they need to re think why they are doing this.

Your wife isnt some sex doll

Totally disagree with you. You made a commitment to your husband before God. If you don't understand what that means, then I pity your husband.
It is up to YOU to control your emotions. After all, they are YOUR emotions.
If you cannot control them,then you owe it to your wedding vow and the man you supposedly love to get out of this lifestyle now.

Interesting subject. No way I could tell my wife how to behave with her lovers, if she felt that inhibited it wouldn't be as enjoyable for her at all. However having said that I will say that watching my wife kiss her bull bothers me more than watching him fuck her. Hard to explain but that is the truth

Choosing the right guy can help avoid getting involved. I've posted before that I had feelings for one guy I was seeing at the end of summer last year, I looked forward to our "dates" as much as the sex. But looking back, the guy was good 'boyfriend' material- funny, good looking, good in bed and a nice guy.
So when I was looking for a BBC earlier this year, I tried to avoid finding a guy with the same things and deliberately looked for someone I wouldn't normally go out with. The guy I'm seeing is not boyfriend material and it is just for sex mainly. In fact even doing an 'ownership' contract has helped avoid getting too close with him, which is what I wanted.
That is another advantage of a contract, how can you become emotionally attached to a guy who sees you as his 'property' whether its taken seriously or just for fun?

we are seeking a loving relationship with a BBC. We have been actively seeking a bull that has his own place and is close to us so that the wife can visit him often hoping that it will leed to her spending nights and weekends with him and a some midweek quickies

E="jdflacpl, post: 579078, member: 52756"]we are seeking a loving relationship with a BBC. We have been actively seeking a bull that has his own place and is close to us so that the wife can visit him often hoping that it will leed to her spending nights and weekends with him and a some midweek quickies[/QUOTE]
Thats good and I hope it works out just be careful it doesn't become too much of a loving relationship. Emotions and hormones can go crazy. I knew I was going astray when I started 'forgetting' to take my birth control pill a couple of times. I personally don't want to get too emotionally involved again. X

My husband is unemployed too, Steve, like you were. He can't afford to take me out, and wine, dine and romance me. And let's be honest, all girls like that sort of thing. I know a couple of guys with plenty of money, including a black businessman who is in a relationship with a friend of mine, and the big boss at my work. Both really have some swagger, I can tell you. The boss man has acted inappropriately with me on a couple of occasions, nothing serious, I just feel he infringed on my personal space a little too much, and paying me compliments. Last week he told me I smell good, which I thought was a little odd but sexy.

But when I get home my husband hasn't cleaned the house and there is washing up to do, it's just not romantic and who wants to kiss a chubby middle aged guy in a white vest, jogging bottoms and dirty socks?

Oh well, my husband has a job interview this week, maybe things will change and he will get some of his swagger back. I hope so!
I love your posts.

What we must remember is a women has needs. She needs a man who will take care of her. Someone she loves. A man who makes a home, gives and raises there children with her. She also wants a lover someone who will give her the deep desire to have orgasms.
Men only have one type of orgasm this is why often men who've been in a long relationship become unsatified and bored with sex with the wife or gf and end up looking else where for that exciting orgasm and end-up having affairs.
Where on the other hand a women can have lots of different orgasms and needs sexually forfilment more than a man.
It goes back to when we were designed for the human species to strive an survive.
So whats it all about being owned.... Its just like Mac was saying we or the BBC think they might but they dont. Some only think they do. If another BBC come along and was different and alluring the women would sway toward this new guy. Thats the way it is. Its about the making her cum.
If you have a good bloke ( ahome maker) and he's happy to let you enjoy the BBC. You should love him more than any cock your using for orgasm.
Thoughts of a UK BBC

I've heard this type of discussion more than hundred times ... this "owning" and "breeding" crap! It really burns my bacon as to why so many black males feel they need to establish priority and control over another man's wife. Why not enjoy the frick'n free sex and respect the man's marriage? Is the hatred of white males so strong that some of you feel destroying the marriage is your way of vengeance or reparation?
This is one big reason we haven't made the sincere effort to invite a black male into our sex lives. What is it with this OWNING crap? Some of you folks need to grow the fuck UP! Damn!
Mac
View attachment 404789
Totally agree with you Mac! It should be sex, fucking & that´s it! Everyone their own way & their own life & a get together once in a while for...pure fucking & nothing else!!!

Last edited:
Oooh I love seeing pictures of muscular black men. Not just their cocks but their broad shoulders, abd and pecs and flat stomachs. It's such a turn-on.

Actually, I showed my husband's romantic letters to my black lover Jamaal. He suggested I wipe my as with them and send them back to him, but I didn't lol. As it turns out, Jamaal went to see him and confronted him with the letters, and my husband has only sent one more since, which is a fawning apology.

Interesting subject. No way I could tell my wife how to behave with her lovers, if she felt that inhibited it wouldn't be as enjoyable for her at all. However having said that I will say that watching my wife kiss her bull bothers me more than watching him fuck her. Hard to explain but that is the truth

Funnily my husband said the same thing to me - how much it hurt him to see me passionately kissing my boyfriend. He said our loving kisses hurt him even more than us fucking. I found that surprising, but I don't hold back on kissing my bf in front of him on the rare occasions we meet. In fact, I probably do it more since he told me how much it hurts him.

But the circumstances are different of course. If my husband tried to tell me how to behave with my lover he'd get his ass kicked.

Usually a bull is all about fucking as much pussy as he can with his big cock. No responsibilities, no expenses, no cares. He knows what he has is a tool and that he is a toolman who can make women cum easily and often. He can do the things in the bedroom the cuck lacks the equipment to ever do since he reaches places we can never get to. In my case by a long way.

I'm sure sometimes feeling develop either way but i suspect it is more the woman that is addicted. I know once they are a cuckoldress cock becomes a need and she will find someone to scratch that itch. I think my first wife fucked every straight man she liked at work regardless of color. I could see guys at the store with her and know he had fucked her even if I had not been there to watch. Afterward with other ladies me watching was part of the deal we had.

My exes had several guys she could call on, some of them would just drop by when they wanted some sure pussy. Being picky as most women seem to be it took some time to find suitable men and not just any old piece of big meat, so that first one that hooks them has her where he wants her.

Back