Broke a rule

Bro, quit white knighting her,
That ******* aint gonna get you laid.
Are you an alpha bbc? Then be alpha... Its irritating...
You want to bang her? Go to her husbands parties
Be a man sex is sex ...i think the woman such tell her husband ..cause of love and respect..... no matter right or wrong

Well sex isnt just sex. She cheated on her man. I guess it doesnt count because he is a cuck. But she did just as wrong if not, more than he did. Everyone can see that

If you have rules that both of you agreed to then you need to tell him, if the guy would say something to your hubby at work could cause some problems with him not knowing

If you have rules that both of you agreed to then you need to tell him, if the guy would say something to your hubby at work could cause some problems with him not knowing

Gotta point.... could cause friction on the job. However, what if hubby planned it. Sounds like the guy knew she would be down. What if he and hubby are joking about it at lunch today planning a visit to your house. Wouldn't that be something.

I don't agree with you. This was his co worker. It is in no way "his fault" for leading her there. It was a football party, not an orgy. I believe if this was an important rule, especially because it involves his work, it was her responsibility to obey the rule. I understand cheating and i can see how it can be sometimes forgiven, but this was way over the line. I would be furious and I'm not sure i would forgive it. I am very liberal and open minded when it comes to sex but if it involves my image at work and my livelihood, that's where I draw the same line he did.

Making this his fault is immature and irresponsible. She is showing concern and accountability for her actions and you want to make it about him.
She is an adult not a baby and saying "tisk tisk" is, i'm sorry, IDIOTIC.
It's ALWAYS the white "mans" fault. Always. This is about accepting black men are superior and white women deserve the best

Ok just had a long talk with hubby. He's a little upset but he's more upset with himself for getting that fucked up and letting it happen. I told him with the wine I had had and the looks he was giving me I couldn't hold back. I gave him a hug and a kiss then he asked me if I enjoyed it and I said I did how couldn't I. I told him. He's talking to his friend right now will see what happens cause he'll have to tell him everything.

don't youfeel better
Ok just had a long talk with hubby. He's a little upset but he's more upset with himself for getting that fucked up and letting it happen. I told him with the wine I had had and the looks he was giving me I couldn't hold back. I gave him a hug and a kiss then he asked me if I enjoyed it and I said I did how couldn't I. I told him. He's talking to his friend right now will see what happens cause he'll have to tell him everything.

don't youfeel better

Wife here,

You're lucky. I think its important to respect boundaries. And doing this, this could end up hurting your husband if it had gone the other way and undermined all the trust built up.

Glad he was understanding though and that it seems to work out.

Sounds to me like you did the right thing. Would have been breaking the rules if you denied him! You should be proud that he paid such attention to you and was attracted to you, it would have been selfish of you (and your husband) to deny him just because he happens to work with your husband. I hope your husband understands this and that you can work it out.

Ok things are good now and he understands the way I am and that I couldn't help it. He's upset with himself for not being able to watch. He talked with his friend about our lifestyle and I think I will be seeing him again in the future. Keeping my fingers crossed :) Cause I want to give him my full attention!

Back