Broke a rule

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beenblackened, Sep 21, 2015.

1. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Broke one of our rules last night. Went to a football party with hubby over to one of his co-works houses and yes he's a good looking black man! The whole evening he keep giving me the eye and I kept telling myself I can't do this this is a big thing to my husband cause he didn't want our lifestyle known at his work. Well the evening kept going and the guys were pretty lite except for our host. My could barely keep his eyes open on the couch. I went upstairs to the kitchen to get another glass of wine and I turned around and there he was. He pulled me into him and kissed me and I gave in kissing him back. He then grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom I didn't resist I wanted him! He closed there door never say a word we took our cloths off and started kissing again and then right to the bed. It was pretty quick to my normal sessions he was ready and so was I. He was a good fuck no doubt about, not huge maybe about 8" but good. Before long he came inside me then pulled out I licked him clean then we got dressed. Still with out saying anything. I went downstairs first and my hubby was sleeping. I woke him up told him it was time to go. My hubby thank his friend and the smile on his face was priceless as he looked at me. I don't know what to do now I feel like shit that was the only real rule we had and I broke it.

2. LaughingBull

LaughingBull Active Member Real Person

Tisk tisk hubby should know better. His fault he fell asleep. He knows what you like and crave. Its his responsibility at his coworkers house not to let that situation happen if he was so worried about it to make it a "rule" you dont take a steak to a lion pit and leave it unguarded and expect it not to be eaten

3. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I don't agree with you. This was his co worker. It is in no way "his fault" for leading her there. It was a football party, not an orgy. I believe if this was an important rule, especially because it involves his work, it was her responsibility to obey the rule. I understand cheating and i can see how it can be sometimes forgiven, but this was way over the line. I would be furious and I'm not sure i would forgive it. I am very liberal and open minded when it comes to sex but if it involves my image at work and my livelihood, that's where I draw the same line he did.

Making this his fault is immature and irresponsible. She is showing concern and accountability for her actions and you want to make it about him.
    She is an adult not a baby and saying "tisk tisk" is, i'm sorry, IDIOTIC.

4. LaughingBull

Tisk tisk

Listen good sir, I think your response is IDIOTIC. Not really but First of all accountability needs to be held by the both of them. You see the pictures its very obvious what she enjoys. If you are taking your wife to a guys house that you know she will be attracted to, not saying she is without fault, but dont drink that much to the point you're knocked out. That to me is irresponsible especially at the house of someone I work with. Thats just me and how I handle my professional life. When you play with fire sometimes you get burned. Had the opportunity not presented itself it wouldnt have happened, well maybe it would later down the line after she and her husband spoke about it.

What do I know, Im just a Bull.

Tisk tisk

5. slimstiffy

slimstiffy Member

Should have never been a cuck...
    Problem wouldnt arise

6. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Ok you have a point. However, I still think saying "tisk tisk" is idiotic.

7. slimstiffy

slimstiffy Member

I guess hes seening it from bull perspective or whatever,, im not in the whole bull cuck and bitch thing... But he has a point i think. You make a good argument too....
    Lets just say its the bitches fault.. Hehe

8. LaughingBull

Ehhh you'll get over it just like everything else in life

9. South African BBC

South African BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

South Africa
    That's so hot you barebacked him and sucked him clean after he nutted in u. :mstickle: I too would of bent u over and fucked u good given a opportunity like that. U one sexy ass 50 year old . U look amazing for your age :mstickle:

RyanB likes this.
  10. beenblackened

US
    I am at fault but so is he as you said. I just can't help myself at times and this was one of them. I don't know if I should say anything and hope his friend doesn't say anything. Will see.

11. ramgabbc

ramgabbc Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Just tell the husband might hurt but he will respect the truth

cuckal, Chip, RyanB and 1 other person like this.
  12. beenblackened

US
    True I will tonight

cuckal and ramgabbc like this.
  13. slimstiffy

slimstiffy Member

Cant take the hit on this one eh? So he shouldnt have taken you to the party then, is that what your saying?

14. beenblackened

US
    No I love going to this things and it's not going to stop me in the future from going

South African BBC likes this.
  15. ramgabbc

US
    If you were my wife that is what I would want ....you have sex not made love there is a different. He may get mad but he will know he can trust you in what you say and do

16. beenblackened

US
    Oh it was just sex

South African BBC likes this.
  17. slimstiffy

slimstiffy Member

Well then accept its your mistake

beenblackened likes this.
  18. ramgabbc

US
    Sex you dont no wrong sexy ...just tell him ...

19. slimstiffy

slimstiffy Member

Bro, quit white knighting her,
    That shit aint gonna get you laid.
    Are you an alpha bbc? Then be alpha... Its irritating...
    You want to bang her? Go to her husbands parties

20. honey.bee

honey.bee Member

The more rules we will break the more FUN we will get .. right ?? ;)

RyanB and beenblackened like this.