have had 3 dates now with i can call him my black lover now i guess :) everytime i have let him cum deep inside me I just can't help it never get so horny I think its cause like I only meet up every month or 2 we have at 3 meetings so far,at the time i want him to breed me so bad but afterwards a day or 2 later i'm always a bit like oh f**k,

This maybe a fantasy for some, but some of us truly want a baby, and NATURAL sperm donation is the cheapest alternative for couples that can’t have babies. So as long as EVERYONE is tested/ clean, and on the same page of just being a sperm donor, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Coming from a mom of two, but trying for more children, using natural sperm donation. This is about the children more than a fantasy. Your creating another human being, so the baby needs to be the top priority and concern, and yes, many black men have tried to impregnate me.

I’ve been watching these posts for a while now, my husband and I have been together over 19 years (since we we’re 15), have two beautiful children together. We’ve been in the lifestyle for over 6 years. When it comes to this subject, it hits home, as we’re trying for another baby at 35yrs old. My husband and I have chosen not to use a fertility clinic, and just accept our fate and decisions. So as this maybe a “fantasy” or “kink” to some, it’s really something we want and are tying for, a beautiful baby, one we’ll love and cherish together. So for people that frown on this subject, remember, there are REAL loving couples that just want a healthy baby, outside of just “sex, penis, and vaginas”. Just my thoughts everyone, figured I’d share, as I am really trying, but no success.
Yes but would you conceive with a bull/friend/lover as a cold act of reproduction or would it be the natural consequence of sexual intercourses with him in a typical relationship of this lifestyle?

We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
Bottom line in this is remember there will be living breathing children that need care and love from this. It is a fun game to play during sex and a naughty thought but a very real and serious follow through.

Bottom line in this is remember there will be living breathing children that need care and love from this. It is a fun game to play during sex and a naughty thought but a very real and serious follow through.
Exactly. Be ready to live with the results or don't do it. We're looking forward to the *******, as well as the fun experiences we're sharing along the way.

From my perspective, I have 3 biracial children. There mothers wanted to raise them with there husbands. They just wanted a sperm donor. I'm known as a uncle and one of dads friends to the ******* so I can be around. We agreed to tell them a little later in there life. 3 *******. And 2 mothers. I would like 1 that I can be there for directly though.

Back