I'll say this... as someone who has multiple children with my wife.. it is in no way sexual or hot to have children... it is fulfilling in the sense of building something that will outlast you, but to bring children into this world who are the by-product of a sexual indulgence at it's core is sick and deviant... Maybe it is different for those who are impotent, sterile, for those who want a family and this is the conduit or for those who simple want to spread their seed and it is a numbers game... but for a normal functioning nuclear family this is poison to the well of longevity.
😅😂😂😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😂😅😅😅😅😅😂🤣🤣😅😅😅😅😂🤣🤣😂😅😅😅😅😂😂🤣😂😅😂😅😂😅😅😂🤣😅🤣😂😂🤣🤣😅😂😂🤣😅😅😂😅😅😂🤣🤣😅😅😂😂😅😂😅😅🤣🤣🤣😂😅😅😂😅😅😂🤣😂😅🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😂🤣😅😅🤣😅😅🤣😅😂😅😅😅😅😅😂🤣😅🤣😅.......try speakin human.....wtf r u talkin about catfish man😂🤣🤣😅🤣😅😂any guy (black or white etc.... that wants another male to fuck his (so called) wife or girlfriend is GAY AF🤭🤔😳 I don’t care what type of site this is,I’ll never agree with a man doing ANYTHING sexual with another man....and this site if full of profiles with avatars of sexy women but the profile is operated by a “husband”😳 that’s the most deceitful trick in the book....that ******* is just strange and weird to me....in a honest situation like this,the women would be on here lookin at black dick (not the old white husband 🤔) and lettin the husband know if they wanna fuck that dick. Not the other way around like how it is on this site. Maybe it’s just me...but I get offended when a male comments on or admires my dick🤮🤢 that’s the only reason I deleted my media off this site. Just the fact the so called “husbands” always use the word “we”.....that word makes me cringe. It just creeps me out that a husband and wife wanna share a black BBC....that’s some strange stuff.

You just need to get out of your head. We have laid out what we want-- straight BBC for the wife. I like to watch or to mildly caress her while taking. I am sorry English comprehension is not your strong-suit, however you should chill out and realize you are literally nothing but a phantom worm in this game of life.

We have profiles all over the internet, but I understand your frustration with the lack of real people... believe it or not it is hard on this end as well with all the losers, cummers and fakes that portend to be what this site is striving to achieve.
Sure😂........ok🤣.......if u say so😉😂🤭😂

You just need to get out of your head. We have laid out what we want-- straight BBC for the wife. I like to watch or to mildly caress her while taking. I am sorry English comprehension is not your strong-suit, however you should chill out and realize you are literally nothing but a phantom worm in this game of life.

We have profiles all over the internet, but I understand your frustration with the lack of real people... believe it or not it is hard on this end as well with all the losers, cummers and fakes that portend to be what this site is striving to achieve.
Why the hell do u keep sayin “we” when ur the only one on here lookin at black dick🤮🤢🤮🤢 well where is “she?” Why ain’t she ever on this site????😳🤔😳🤔 why r u the one here communicating and not her????🤔🤔😉 ain’t no fuckin “we” it’s just u here lookin at black penis🤢🤭🤮🤢🤭🤮 shame on u😇 god doesn’t the man on man stuff😉 and besides....that’s disgusting 🤢💩🤢💩

That’s a nice story....but I don’t buy that bullshit🤣🤣😂😅😂😅 all of y’all claim to be “cucks” ain’t ******* but lyin ass gay white dudes with imaginary wives that r mysteriously never around....but y’all nasty ass whites “cucks” r always available 😂🤣😂 that’s some coincidental ******* huh🤣😅😂😂 yo that’s enough sissy man....I’m done with this conversation....no need to respond......you’ll never get another reply from me 🖕🏾

I'll say this... as someone who has multiple children with my wife.. it is in no way sexual or hot to have children... it is fulfilling in the sense of building something that will outlast you, but to bring children into this world who are the by-product of a sexual indulgence at it's core is sick and deviant... Maybe it is different for those who are impotent, sterile, for those who want a family and this is the conduit or for those who simple want to spread their seed and it is a numbers game... but for a normal functioning nuclear family this is poison to the well of longevity.
The 1950’s nuclear family is slowly becoming outdated, and honestly, is not a necessary thing needed for the advancement in society. As long as children are taken care of, nurtured, and loved, that’s what matters

Having been in this lifestyle for real for more than 40 years, may I be allowed to add my two cents to this conversation? No? Too bad,I am going to anyway! I have a degree in Psychology so that brings with it some in depth analysis of the human brain into this subject. The fact is that some people cannot understand the difference between sex play to achieve a desired outcome, in this case becoming a parent through natural means or by visiting a donor clinic for a small fortune,the end result is almost the same. In any case,those who scream at the sky about letting people live their own life are most often the same ones who want to dictate to others how to live theirs! NOBODY is suggesting an outcome which will harm children. If the subject matter discussed here is so detrimental to your emotional well being may I suggest that you leave this website,delete your browser cookies,then go back to the cartoon network where everything is rainbows and unicorns!

Back