All of us who are in this lifestyle must know that we are exposed to everything and that this can happen to me, it has already happened to me. I also had a baby from my black lover by accident, but everything has been fine. The problem is that we explain to our children why we have a baby, our children are already grown up. I did have to really explain what was going on and also introduce them to the ******* of the 27-year-old boy. my oldest ******* 25 also had to take him home so that they would meet him and not see more accidents

All of us who are in this lifestyle must know that we are exposed to everything and that this can happen to me, it has already happened to me. I also had a baby from my black lover by accident, but everything has been fine. The problem is that we explain to our children why we have a baby, our children are already grown up. I did have to really explain what was going on and also introduce them to the ******* of the 27-year-old boy. my oldest ******* 25 also had to take him home so that they would meet him and not see more accidentsScreenshot_20200829-112132_Gallery.jpg

All of us who are in this lifestyle must know that we are exposed to everything and that this can happen to me, it has already happened to me. I also had a baby from my black lover by accident, but everything has been fine. The problem is that we explain to our children why we have a baby, our children are already grown up. I did have to really explain what was going on and also introduce them to the ******* of the 27-year-old boy. my oldest ******* 25 also had to take him home so that they would meet him and not see more accidentsView attachment 3574442
Your 25 year old took your bull home?

Back