Breeding Program

I would like to know how many of you have been involved in breeding white women. I'm a bbc virgin and my husbands sperm isn't fertile enough to get me pregnant and we have been talking about me being bred by a well hung black bull. So I would like to know about everyone's involvement on this subject

i was one of the girls that could get pregnant at the drop of a hat (so my mom thought anyway) i was pregnant at 18. and again at 22 and then again 4 weeks after that...(that baby did not make it to full term) i had not been pregnant since......as a single mom raising two children on my own it was difficult so i opted to not get pregnant unless i had someone in my LIfe to help with all that entails of raising a baby. SO i never did have anymore..but my ******* did at the age of 15 ..so in a way i did have another baby..in my granddaughter who calls me MOM most of the time..even thou it was ALOT to go thru under the circumstances i would not have change my granddaughter for any thing.

so let me finish with saying this...Today the blk man is a product of generations of select breeding done to them by the cruel system of slavery. They survived the boats/ships that brought them here. they survived the poor food and shelters and the harsh living conditions and yes they were put together like animals to breed...the strongest the fastest and yes the most inteligent ..........so they were in a select breed program to out do and out produce to get as many slaves as possible for the LandOwners money..........SO today we have a Superior Black Man who is like a god
because he was made to go thru the fire....SO if you are planning on getting pregnant i would think that it will not take long if your healthy and in good condition to have children.

Back