BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

My wife and I haven’t actually gotten over the hump of having a bull, but she’s admitted that even though she wouldn’t want him to cum in her because she’s scared she’d get pregnant (she has a very traditional Indian family). But she also admitted that she didn’t think she’d be able to stop him when she’s in the moment. For me I’d love it because we want a baby and I have very very low sperm count and slow swimmers at that, plus she doesn’t let me cum in her, so chances of me getting her pregnant are virtually zero.

Sure. I'm completely with you. But how do you handle the aftermath, when you have blown your own load to the excitement, and the endorphin in your brain starts to subside and reality starts to kick in?

What about the period of time leading up to her expected red days, if her period is delayed. First by some days, then a week... Butterflies? Stress?
Are you able to focus on your job?
Well her belly is starting to bulge. She is pregnant by one of her bulls. She has two. It is a little knowing I am not the ******* and that the baby will be mixed race. But I support her and that our lifestyle has crated a baby out our her love for bbc.

Well her belly is starting to bulge. She is pregnant by one of her bulls. She has two. It is a little knowing I am not the ******* and that the baby will be mixed race. But I support her and that our lifestyle has crated a baby out our her love for bbc.
You are a wonderful proper white cuckold husband to support your wife's NEEDs to be fucked by and have a black man's black baby.

If you're really proud of her, you should put up some pictures of her preggo pussy and belly to your album and document her progress.

Congratulations 👍👍 I can only imagine how sexy your wife looks with her new baby bump. Be sure to take lots of photos as her pregnancy progresses for your scrapbook. And if we are lucky, you might share one or two with us ;)

Back