BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

Wife loves the Breeding fantasy she can't get pregnant but she always makes the bull wear a condom and during there love making the condom comes off or she tears it. The bulls usually comes quickly after that for the first round. 2 nd round usually no condoms

Three weeks ago Mrs Wild had her IUD removed for the first time in 15+ years in preparation for salpingectomy surgery at the end of the month. During this time she's said she felt like she's been in heat and has been engaging in fertility play/pregnancy risk kink. She says it's the ultimate form of submission. During sex she says "breed me" and "give me your seed" and has expressed interest to a local SM that she'd like to have a breeding party. He chickened out.

We are very turned on by the concept of sperm competition, and she gets off to the animalistic experience of mating with multiple men and eventually becoming pregnant. It is a far fantasy though.

To be clear she is unlikely to be come pregnant, and we have a plan B and C if she does.
Amazing. Did she go through with it?

From Christine -
I remember the first time one of my bulls came inside me.
He wasn't supposed to and Ray even pleaded with him to pull-out.
When the moment comes, the rhythm gets kind of sporadic, and then
the big cock begins to twitch, spewing forth enough cum to start oozing out the sides.

When my bull finally did pull-out, I still recall him holding my plump ass cheeks
apart, in an attempt to show Ray what he did.
"Dat pussy mine now. I nutted all up in her gut." he bragged irreverently to hubby.
He then pushed Ray's face in it and told him to, "Suck that nut out the hole".

It was so nasty that I actually orgasmed again as I felt Ray's tongue
licking the seed out. But that's what happens when you let another dick into the house,

I'm glad you have a clear head about this. So many don't. It's 20 years of love and devotion to this precious little one.
Even that 20 years is a bit of an understatement. These days, ******* stay with their parents and need their help for much longer. When I used to live in Italy, I had a neighbor whose late 20ies dau-ghter used to live with her single mom. Imagine dating under those conditions.

Back