BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

I know. I warned her. Whenever I saw the cheesy white discharge on his
cock, I mentioned to both of them that she was probably ovulating and
that he should pull-out. They didn't seem to care. and then later
said it was 'cause they were high.
Very kinky and naughty, indeed. But with consequences that had to be dealt with. Did she never contemplate keeping the baby, if it was otherwise healthy?

This is one thing we would love to happen to my wife
have her stop her bc and a young fit bbc breed her we think the thought of her carrying a black baby inside her is awesome
As long as you're prepared for the next 20 years both economically and emotionally, go for it. And as long as you treat the c.hild with love and support and making it feel welcomed to this world, I see nothing wrong with it.

Very kinky and naughty, indeed. But with consequences that had to be dealt with. Did she never contemplate keeping the baby, if it was otherwise healthy?
You ask a very important question. If you can believe it, I myself, am totally "pro-life".
No abortions, none of the time. However, I have no legal standings here.
For the most part she is also, but she has bought into the "she's too old to have
a healthy baby at this age", sentiment.

You ask a very important question. If you can believe it, I myself, am totally "pro-life".
No abortions, none of the time. However, I have no legal standings here.
For the most part she is also, but she has bought into the "she's too old to have
a healthy baby at this age", sentiment.
Sure there is a bigger risk of having a baby with issues when the m.other is older, but the gyno is nowadays very good at detecting any issues by amniocentesis and ultrasound.

I'm definitely against using abortion as a delayed contraceptive. But I also understand that one has to be pragmatic in such circumstances. I have no right to be categorical about it.

Sure there is a bigger risk of having a baby with issues when the m.other is older, but the gyno is nowadays very good at detecting any issues by amniocentesis and ultrasound.

I'm definitely against using abortion as a delayed contraceptive. But I also understand that one has to be pragmatic in such circumstances. I have no right to be categorical about it.
true

I think the vaginal cum fetish is part of a natural instinct. in fact, any other type of ejaculation is unnatural and that's what our bodies tell us. By receiving sperm into herself, a woman becomes part of the man who fertilizes her, and by donating his sperm, the man marks the woman as his own. That's why women who plow their lover's seed into themselves feel attached to him.

Back