BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

I think the vaginal cum fetish is part of a natural instinct. in fact, any other type of ejaculation is unnatural and that's what our bodies tell us. By receiving sperm into herself, a woman becomes part of the man who fertilizes her, and by donating his sperm, the man marks the woman as his own. That's why women who plow their lover's seed into themselves feel attached to him.
agree to it

Your question left my wife's fetish out. She has a serious pregnancy risk fetish and refuses to allow condoms. She has a medical issue that makes it hard, but not impossible to have another baby. She had this fetish the first time I fucked her when she was 26. I was ready to cum and asked if she was on the pill, she wrapped her legs tighter and told me, "no, but don't pull out!"
and so did you come in? and if you did were you afraid of a pregnancy afterwards? (assuming it was the first time of you guys you still didn't know she was the love of your life right?)

Three weeks ago Mrs Wild had her IUD removed for the first time in 15+ years in preparation for salpingectomy surgery at the end of the month. During this time she's said she felt like she's been in heat and has been engaging in fertility play/pregnancy risk kink. She says it's the ultimate form of submission. During sex she says "breed me" and "give me your seed" and has expressed interest to a local SM that she'd like to have a breeding party. He chickened out.

We are very turned on by the concept of sperm competition, and she gets off to the animalistic experience of mating with multiple men and eventually becoming pregnant. It is a far fantasy though.

To be clear she is unlikely to be come pregnant, and we have a plan B and C if she does.

Three weeks ago Mrs Wild had her IUD removed for the first time in 15+ years in preparation for salpingectomy surgery at the end of the month. During this time she's said she felt like she's been in heat and has been engaging in fertility play/pregnancy risk kink. She says it's the ultimate form of submission. During sex she says "breed me" and "give me your seed" and has expressed interest to a local SM that she'd like to have a breeding party. He chickened out.

We are very turned on by the concept of sperm competition, and she gets off to the animalistic experience of mating with multiple men and eventually becoming pregnant. It is a far fantasy though.

To be clear she is unlikely to be come pregnant, and we have a plan B and C if she does.
very nice

"Sick s hit"? I think that video is sweet.
Even though she's pregnant, the bull unloads on her belly.
For us, when the bull did that, he called me over to lick it up.

By me doing so, it lets him know that I am truly on-board
and will indeed take care of the baby's upbringing.
He "unloads" over the b.aby's roof. If you can't see that then you're sick as well.
You lick it? You're full mental.

Last edited:
Back